December 2018 Dining Recommendation

DarthGallifrey

Mouseketeer
Hey All,

For my trip in December, I currently have ADR at Skipper, Flying Fish, Boat House, Tiffins, Brown Derby, Trattoria(breakfast).

I am looking for suggestions to replace my Brown Derby one with. I have already eaten there but would prefer trying someplace new. I am staying at BWV and will be at Epcot in the morning of this day and HWS in the evening so anyplace within that general area would be preferable.

I am also looking for a dinner suggestion at Universal as it will be my first time there.

Thanks in advance :stitch:

We like Tratorria al Forno. The prices are reasonable, the food is delicious, and for us, the service has been impeccable.

If you are not on the dining plan, I would suggest Bluezoo at the Dolphin. I have heard that Il Mulino at the Swan is good for Italian, but haven't eaten there myself.

Hey All,

For my trip in December, I currently have ADR at Skipper, Flying Fish, Boat House, Tiffins, Brown Derby, Trattoria(breakfast).

I am looking for suggestions to replace my Brown Derby one with. I have already eaten there but would prefer trying someplace new. I am staying at BWV and will be at Epcot in the morning of this day and HWS in the evening so anyplace within that general area would be preferable.

I am also looking for a dinner suggestion at Universal as it will be my first time there.

Thanks in advance :stitch:

As PP suggested, if you aren't on the dining plan, take a look at some of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants. We like Il Mulino and bluezoo. We also like Kimono's, but they don't take reservations.

If you are on the dining plan, I would consider Yachtsman and Ale & Compass.

Blue Zoo and Il Mulino were the best restaurants we ate at. Another option would be Spice Road Table (EP) which I love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter