DECEMBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be cancelling the following. Please PM to coordinate. If it has not been requested by Sat, Nov 3rd at 9am I will release it.

Be Our Guest - Quick Service Breakfast - Successfully transferred! :cheer2:
Sun, Dec 9 @ 8:30am
2 guests

Last edited:
Plan to cancel this reservation tomorrow evening (11/25) unless someone contacts me before then and wants to coordinate:

Update: Reservation cancelled

BOG on 12/23 @ 1:05 pm for 5 people

Last edited:
California Grill on 12/1 at 5:20pm for 4
Shula's 12/1 6:30pm for 4

I can coordinate on both - our party of 8 got a reservation all together phew!

OK, I'm going to be canceling a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for two people for 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 4.

I'm willing to coordinate. If I don't hear anything by 5 p.m. Nov. 4, I'll be releasing it.

I just cancelled 1900 Park Fare for 4people on 12/22 at 1pm. Sorry, had to drop it to pick up the new ADR so couldn't coordinate.

I have Chef Mickey's brunch reservation for 4 for Saturday, Dec. 1, at 11:30 AM that I will drop eventually. PM to coordinate.

Last edited:

I have a BOG reservation for 4 at 12:50pm that I will be dropping for 12/15. No hurry so I can wait to coordinate if anyone wants to PM me. Thanks!

I have an 8:45 p.m. California Grill reservation for 2 on 12/30 that I will be dropping. PM to coordinate.

New Years Eve Fireworks night. One show before the dinner, but I have not been able to confirm if you can go back up to watch the midnight show.

*CANCELED! Successful Transfer!*

Last edited:
I am going to drop a 2:40pm 12/9 cinderella’s Royal table reservation for 4. Pm to coordinate.

Taken! — Garden View Tea Room - 12/11 at 3:15pm for 2 people. Dropping because I need an ADR for 3. PM me if you’d like to coordinate :-)

Last edited:
I am going to cancel a Garden Grill breakfast 8:40 am for 3 people on Tuesday, December 4th. Will coordinate if anyone wants it.

In addition the Garden Grill on 12/17 at 2:35 for 4 people, I also have a 3:40pm Hollywood and Vine for 4 people - also 12/17. Will drop both by 12pm EST Tuesday. PM to coordinate.

Update: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have the following reservations all for party of 4:

December 9, 6:20 California Grill
December 10: 12:05 LTT
December 11: 12:05 BOG
December 11: 6:55 Ohana
December 12: 6:30 Tusker House

PM
Releasing tomorrow at 12 EST.

I have the following reservations to drop:

December 13th - 4:25pm 'Ohana for 3 people (SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER)
December 13th - 6:35pm Garden Grill for 4 people

Last edited:
I am dropping:

Dec 18th - 2:25pm The Plaza for 4 people

Will drop Thursday at noon. PM to coordinate before then.

Updated: Dropped

Last edited:
Just cancelled...
Le Cellier Steakhouse
12/08
6:55pm
Party of 2

Sorry couldn't give warning was giving it up for a different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!