DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

Really? I've never heard of that. Packages are a $200 deposit and room-only is the first night.
I THINK that room only due right then at booking and packages have several days. Correct? Been years since I've booked a package. RO the CM has never given me any option other than paying immediately.

I THINK that room only due right then at booking and packages have several days. Correct? Been years since I've booked a package. RO the CM has never given me any option other than paying immediately.

We rarely book packages because we have APs but I've never been able to book a package without a $200 deposit.

just received a UOC save up to 30% 10/8-12/24 nothing I can use but AOA and All -star are included for my dates 12/9 thru 12/14

just got the same. Trying to use it online and am getting the response 'Info does not match.' Definitely putting in the right info. Wonder if they are having issues again. Not keen on calling right now. Anybody had luck with this new uoc?

This is our first trip to WDW. Booked a December stay at the Poly over a year ahead of time and our travel agent was pretty confident we would get a discount. Don't need it to be able to afford the trip, but we were kind of planning on having one and using that money for some extra magic. Of course, yesterday he was unable to get us one. Do you think that is just par for the course now? I had noticed before the discounts were released that the only rooms the Poly had available were crazy expensive rooms. Between this and the way they released CP packages, Disney is frustrating me already!

This is our first trip to WDW. Booked a December stay at the Poly over a year ahead of time and our travel agent was pretty confident we would get a discount. Don't need it to be able to afford the trip, but we were kind of planning on having one and using that money for some extra magic. Of course, yesterday he was unable to get us one. Do you think that is just par for the course now? I had noticed before the discounts were released that the only rooms the Poly had available were crazy expensive rooms. Between this and the way they released CP packages, Disney is frustrating me already!
This seems like it may be the new norm, but hopefully not! The summer, fall, and winter discounts have all been extremely limited. Hoping that they do the Stay Play & Dine discount again this year, that one was great last year!

Think this is the new norm, especially with all the new stuff - toy story at HS next year, star wars the year after, updates at Epcot and MK etc.

For those seeing the prices are "higher," are they the same exact category? I see it says "standard room rate," but maybe the original is standard view whereas the "discounted" is a royal guest room at POR or an enhance view at AKL. I noticed that with GF with garden and theme park view.

I ALSO noticed it forced tickets onto the room only for me. Very strange system!

This seems like it may be the new norm, but hopefully not! The summer, fall, and winter discounts have all been extremely limited. Hoping that they do the Stay Play & Dine discount again this year, that one was great last year!
Think another promo will come out for December before October?

Think this is the new norm, especially with all the new stuff - toy story at HS next year, star wars the year after, updates at Epcot and MK etc.
Exactly why they should be discounting this year. There are so many new things coming starting 2018. Yes, 2017 got pandora but its only two rides and both tier 1

I was not able to apply the discount or make new reservations for any of my upcoming stays.

Nothing was available in any of the Epcot resorts for my November trip. For December, I could get the discount if I dropped CL. Will see what comes out for AP discounts.

:faint:

I've been going to WDW 4-5 times a year every year and I've never been able to "think about it". Anyone else?
Yes, our last several years our TA has been able to "hold" our reservation for 3 days while we make sure we can get reasonable flights. Then the third day we put down the $200..

We just rebooked and changed from Dec 1-7 to Feb 2-8... never had an issue getting a discount then and we want GF- not paying rack

I've been going to WDW 4-5 times a year every year and I've never been able to "think about it". Anyone else?
Call and ask. 100% remember them telling me I had 3 days to pay because I didn't have my card right with me and I said no that I would go get it while on the phone. You have a certain amount of time before putting a down payment on.

System down so can't book online and I saw a discount that would help me. At work so can't call at 7. Darn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!