*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

I'm sorry for the sad update, but I did want to check in with all of you again! Coming back to Disboards is helping me to at least take my mind off of things.

We hadn't told our family and friends yet, so noone knows about the loss either. If any of you also post on the fb page please don't mention anything about it there! Thanks!

What sad news :(. I miscarried my first pregnancy and only time will heal that wound. You will figure it out so don't let anyone tell you how to grieve. {{{hugs}}} I say take hubby up on that offer, it may be just what you need!

Which 2014 thread? I've been in Disneyland mode since we're planning a Dec 2013 trip to the west coast....but it's never too early to start thinking about 2014 ;)
When in December? I've got a waitlist right now for the 2nd weekend, the 7th-9th in a studio at VGC since those were all gone when I found out my friends were going for their sons and my birthday weekend. If it comes through, I'm going, because even though we can't afford it atm ... I can't resist spending my birthday in DLR when my best friends are going and its just a 5 hour drive away. And that's why they have payment plans on AP's, right? ;)
When in 2014? Let me guess, December?!!? :thumbsup2

I'm hoping for Disneyland in fall 2014. If not, definitely '15. It's been too long since I last went to my original home park.

I really want to do a Disney cruise too. sigh. I need to win the lotto or strike oil in my backyard.
There are a lot of really affordable DCL cruises if you can book last minute, especially since you're already in Florida and can just drive to port ... :stir:

I know the feeling about missing DLR. Even though I just went last June right when Carsland opened before our last APs expired, WDW hasn't quenched my craving for DLR. Really want to go for just a weekend, especially now that its so close, but with the ticket prices so high I just can't justify it atm. Sigh. Maybe December, and if not, we'll definitely be going in Fall of 2014.
Hi, all. I, too, have been MIA since our trip. Our Disney vacation was nice in some respects, but a disappointment in others. Disney had no fault in that! Let's just say, next time DH and I are going alone! Even though the kids whined and grumbled most of the time, though, they want to know when we're going back. :confused:

Well...I am in Disney withdrawal (currently working on our scrapbook), and last week I started planning a trip for next year's spring break. After toying with the idea of DL, I got a big thumbs down from DH, and, surprisingly, from my friend who is a Disney TA! So we are about to book a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy for April 2014! This will be our first-ever cruise, and we are all excited! In true Disney-planning type-A mode, I have already researched the heck out of it. :teeth:
You're going to love DCL. I was really impressed by the Dream, though all of the ships are simply wonderful, the service is unparalleled. Thanks for reminding me that I need to work on my photobook from the Dec trip ... somehow its so much more fun to spend time on the DIS dreaming about the next one ...

DisCookieMonsta, so sorry for your loss. ::grouphug::

When in 2014? Let me guess, December?!!? :thumbsup2

I'm hoping for Disneyland in fall 2014. If not, definitely '15. It's been too long since I last went to my original home park.

I really want to do a Disney cruise too. sigh. I need to win the lotto or strike oil in my backyard.

There is a promotion going on right now for FL residents--cruise for $90/pp per night. Not sure of the fine print, though.

When in December? I've got a waitlist right now for the 2nd weekend, the 7th-9th in a studio at VGC since those were all gone when I found out my friends were going for their sons and my birthday weekend. If it comes through, I'm going, because even though we can't afford it atm ... I can't resist spending my birthday in DLR when my best friends are going and its just a 5 hour drive away. And that's why they have payment plans on AP's, right? ;)

I know the feeling about missing DLR. Even though I just went last June right when Carsland opened before our last APs expired, WDW hasn't quenched my craving for DLR. Really want to go for just a weekend, especially now that its so close, but with the ticket prices so high I just can't justify it atm. Sigh. Maybe December, and if not, we'll definitely be going in Fall of 2014.

We are planning for Disneyland Dec 2-9. We'll take one day to do Catalina (prob the Disney excursion since neither one us know much about any of that area). My SIL is in Reseda so we'll probably spend a day touring with her.....possibly even in the parks. We're doing prob 5 nights at good neighbor hotel then I want to do 2 nights at Paradise Pier just to say we stayed onsite and to get early entry.

So next week I'm going to be a guest on the Capturing Magic podcast. It's a podcast about memory keeping Disney. The topic is getting your kids involved in the capturing.

Looking for more ideas - Are your kids involved in capturing the memories? How? How old? why or why not? photos, scrapbooks, smash books, school journals? Digital or low-tech? Products you've used? Apps?

So next week I'm going to be a guest on the Capturing Magic podcast. It's a podcast about memory keeping Disney. The topic is getting your kids involved in the capturing.

Looking for more ideas - Are your kids involved in capturing the memories? How? How old? why or why not? photos, scrapbooks, smash books, school journals? Digital or low-tech? Products you've used? Apps?

We have two cameras--my fancier Canon, and a waterproof Nikon point-and-shoot. We have been known to hand off the smaller camera to the kids. My son takes his iPod and will sometimes take pictures with that. I also ask them to write in their school journals at the end of each day, but we got a little busy last trip and I think they only did that for the first three days.

My kids are 7 and 10.

I'm on the plane headed to Orlando. I'll be in MK tomorrow and Epcot on Sunday. It's kind of weird staying offsite this time ( at my Mom's house).

I'll be tweeting from the parks (@tltorrez).

I'm on the plane headed to Orlando. I'll be in MK tomorrow and Epcot on Sunday. It's kind of weird staying offsite this time ( at my Mom's house).

I'll be tweeting from the parks (@tltorrez).

Have an awesome time!!! I'm there in 13 days for a mini trip!

Well, HELLLOOOOOOOOOO ;)

Wow, pulling this up from March!

So, where have I been? BLAAAHHHH .... this year has been plagued with hospital, hospital, hospital for my poor Mum, its been a TOUGH year and I haven't had time to stop and say "Cor blimey, make us a cuppa tea!" so, my lovely December Roll-Callers ... I apologise for disappearing, I have A LOT to catch up on.

I hope you are all well, hugs to you all :hug:

Hey good to hear from you!!! This time last year, we were all excited to see the MNSSHP stuff come out as it meant the holidays were just around the corner.

For me, this year I am all excited about MNSSHP as I am going to that next month! I actually was at MK for one night last week...solo. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hope you guys are doing well. We were the most awesome roll callers EVER! lol

YAY!!! TOFUBEAST!!!! *mwah*

How awesome! I loved MNSSHP!

No trip for us this year but we are planning a 2 week vacation to AK villas for next September :thumbsup2

Yes, we were .... and we still ARE the best rollcallers EVER. Missed you guys :goodvibes

Hi everyone! I STILL haven't written my trip report yet (from last December) .....but I vow to do it and will post when I've started. I miss everyone! We're planning our DL trip and that is less than 3 months away :banana: I should do his report before we go to DL, right? :lmao:

Hi everyone! I STILL haven't written my trip report yet (from last December) .....but I vow to do it and will post when I've started. I miss everyone! We're planning our DL trip and that is less than 3 months away :banana: I should do his report before we go to DL, right? :lmao:

Don't feel bad. I totally slacked on mine. I was good for the whole PRE part, but then never finished. I think I am going to do a TR...but re-name as "My year at Disney". That way I can cover Dec, May, my one nighter last week, and our Oct trip all in one.

I don't feel so bad now!! Hey girl :flower3:

Don't feel bad. I totally slacked on mine. I was good for the whole PRE part, but then never finished. I think I am going to do a TR...but re-name as "My year at Disney". That way I can cover Dec, my one nighter last week, and our Oct trip all in one.

HAAA! Smart move! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter