December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

going to cancel today or tomorrow:
teppan edo cp on 12/29 for 8:30 show dinner @ 5:30
hollywood & vine on 12/31 @ 11am

both party of 2

I got caught up earlier today and I JUST cancelled the CG ressie I posted earlier. (This Saturday, 12/20 @ 7:50pm for 2) Good Luck!

Cancelling:

Tusker House 5pm today 12/19
Trails End 9:40am 12/25
Chef Mickeys 4:05pm 12/26
Whispering Canyon 7:35pm 12/26 (Thought I already canceled this!)

pixiedust:

oops, forgot to say that all are for party of 3, but 4 top table so probably 4 also. (On phone now)! :)

Thanks Pixeydust. Still trying to find something in EPOC so we can time dinner & Illuminations. We are leaving tonight for WDW so I'll see what happens between now & when we get there.

I have a reservation for 12/22 Tapan Edo 5:30 for table of 5. Anyone want to trade for either Tappan Edo or Le Cellier for 12/23/ 12/24 or 12/26?
Thanks.

I just barely cancelled CP dinner package for December 22, party of 8, for the Garden Grill. Dinner at 3:30. Show at 6:45. Hope somebody else can enjoy it.

Canceling the following right now....

Yak n Yeti 6:15pm Party of 3 23rd

Ohana 8:15pm Party of 2 23rd

Norway 1:00pm Party of 4 26th

Fultons 6:30pm Party of 2 23rd

Norway 11:30am Party of 5 26th

Fultons 7:10pm Party of 2 23rd

is taken for 12/28.

All we had to do (since it was a credit card charged meal) was to call at the same time.

I cancelled mine and the DisBoarder asked for that day and time.

The res person said...when I first asked about cancelling is.to have the reservationist keep refreshing the screen (for the person trying to get the res)
since the cancellation may not show for a minute or two.

Good to do this on the weekend, when most persons can use their free cell phone minutes to stay on the line. :)

Good luck to all getting their ressies!!

<packing as we speak!>

Bernadette

I will be cancelling ADR for 6 at California Grill for Friday, 12/26 at 8:00 PM.

I expect to call-in the cancellation at ~ 6:00 PM (eastern time) tonight (12/22).

I believe Wishes are at 9:00 PM that night, so timing is good to see the fireworks.

I'm here now and just found out that I will need to cancel our ressie for 8 for 11:05 Christmas Breakfast. Late notice, but maybe someone can use it. I will probably cancel tomorrow morning because we're off to see Osborne Lights right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!