December 14th, 2019 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, FL

Hi there! Our first Disney Cruise - so excited! It will be myself, DH and DD15. My in-laws will also be along for the cruise :P We are adding a 5 night stay at POR after the cruise and my in-laws are going to Universal. Looking forward to it all!

Hi everyone! Im
Also looking for the fish extender exchange? Im
Wondering how I sign up and how it works? Maybe we just choose someone from
This thread, provide our room number and continue that way? Thanks.

as much as we have cruised with Disney, we
Hi there! Our first Disney Cruise - so excited! It will be myself, DH and DD15. My in-laws will also be along for the cruise :P We are adding a 5 night stay at POR after the cruise and my in-laws are going to Universal. Looking forward to it all!
So excited for you! We love our cruises and this should be even that much more fun with all the holiday decorations and festivities!

as much as we have cruised with Disney, we

So excited for you! We love our cruises and this should be even that much more fun with all the holiday decorations and festivities!
Thanks so much! We just added another person to our party so now we have changed from an deluxe ocean view stateroom to a veranda stateroom :)

Thanks so much! We just added another person to our party so now we have changed from an deluxe ocean view stateroom to a veranda stateroom :)
We are pretty big fans of the veranda. It is fabulous if you need to escape the excitement for a bit and enjoy the peace of the ocean!

So So Excited for our family's first ever Cruise and Disney no less!! We are a family of 6- Mom, Dad, DD-19, DS-17, DS-11, and DS-8. We will also be coming with my DH parents and family friends with two kiddos DD-8 and DS-5. We will be spread across 4 staterooms!

We are pretty big fans of the veranda. It is fabulous if you need to escape the excitement for a bit and enjoy the peace of the ocean!
Really looking forward to it! I think I might be having my morning cups of coffee on the veranda. :)

Hello Everyone,

Has any started booking excursions for this cruise yet? I wanted the Jost Van Dyke all day excursion, but is currently sold out. Is there any chance I could possible get it later? I went ahead and booked the Beach Transfer for Jost Van but is only a 4 hour excursion instead of the 6 hours. Also all the Mixology classes are sold out for the entire week. Is there any possibility of some openings in the future?

How are you booking excursions already? My reservations say I have to wait until 30 Sept! I can’t even see anything available and I’m gonna be pissed if everything is sold out before we even get a chance to look!

How are you booking excursions already? My reservations say I have to wait until 30 Sept! I can’t even see anything available and I’m gonna be pissed if everything is sold out before we even get a chance to look!
We were able to book starting on Sept 15 as Silver Castaway Club. Gold and Platinum members get to book at 105 or 120 days. I believe guest at Concierge level also get to book 120 days out. If you are looking at specific excursion, I can check for you to see if is still available right now.

If you have any questions, lmk. We have cruised a couple (read: several!) times on Disney...it's fabulous. This is our first Very Merry Christmas cruise though...super excited. I didn't know they have Mixology classes....bummer! I would have loved that. As to future openings: absolutely. I suspect they hold some slots for people non-Castaway Club members and those who get on the cruise before they book anything. Also, people change and cancel all.the.time. So, fingers crossed, we both get it. Sounds fab!

Re: Jost Van Dyke > be sure to check when you get on the ship! Also, just to be sure you are aware > there is not much to do on Jost except hang out at beach bars....so may/may not be fun for kids. The most famous bar is Soggy Dollar: https://www.soggydollar.com/ but when we were there last November, there were actually 4-5 bars literally in a row around Soggy so plenty of choices. My husband (who isn't a fan of beach bars) went hiking but "hiking" was walking down the road and up the trail to the top of the island and back. These islands are tiny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!