December 14th, 2019 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, FL

kcamozzi

Earning My Ears
Hi there! Our first Disney Cruise - so excited! It will be myself, DH and DD15. My in-laws will also be along for the cruise :P We are adding a 5 night stay at POR after the cruise and my in-laws are going to Universal. Looking forward to it all!

• Melanie L.

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! Im
    Also looking for the fish extender exchange? Im
    Wondering how I sign up and how it works? Maybe we just choose someone from
    This thread, provide our room number and continue that way? Thanks.

• Duncanzone

Disney Fans from Annapolis
    as much as we have cruised with Disney, we
    Hi there! Our first Disney Cruise - so excited! It will be myself, DH and DD15. My in-laws will also be along for the cruise :P We are adding a 5 night stay at POR after the cruise and my in-laws are going to Universal. Looking forward to it all!
    So excited for you! We love our cruises and this should be even that much more fun with all the holiday decorations and festivities!

kcamozzi

Earning My Ears
    as much as we have cruised with Disney, we

So excited for you! We love our cruises and this should be even that much more fun with all the holiday decorations and festivities!
    Thanks so much! We just added another person to our party so now we have changed from an deluxe ocean view stateroom to a veranda stateroom :)

Duncanzone

Disney Fans from Annapolis
    Thanks so much! We just added another person to our party so now we have changed from an deluxe ocean view stateroom to a veranda stateroom :)
    We are pretty big fans of the veranda. It is fabulous if you need to escape the excitement for a bit and enjoy the peace of the ocean!

• Brooks Fam

Earning My Ears
    So So Excited for our family's first ever Cruise and Disney no less!! We are a family of 6- Mom, Dad, DD-19, DS-17, DS-11, and DS-8. We will also be coming with my DH parents and family friends with two kiddos DD-8 and DS-5. We will be spread across 4 staterooms!

kcamozzi

Earning My Ears
    We are pretty big fans of the veranda. It is fabulous if you need to escape the excitement for a bit and enjoy the peace of the ocean!
    Really looking forward to it! I think I might be having my morning cups of coffee on the veranda. :)

Ericka0483

Earning My Ears
    Hello Everyone,

Has any started booking excursions for this cruise yet? I wanted the Jost Van Dyke all day excursion, but is currently sold out. Is there any chance I could possible get it later? I went ahead and booked the Beach Transfer for Jost Van but is only a 4 hour excursion instead of the 6 hours. Also all the Mixology classes are sold out for the entire week. Is there any possibility of some openings in the future?

Brooks Fam

Earning My Ears
    How are you booking excursions already? My reservations say I have to wait until 30 Sept! I can’t even see anything available and I’m gonna be pissed if everything is sold out before we even get a chance to look!

Ericka0483

Earning My Ears
    How are you booking excursions already? My reservations say I have to wait until 30 Sept! I can’t even see anything available and I’m gonna be pissed if everything is sold out before we even get a chance to look!
    We were able to book starting on Sept 15 as Silver Castaway Club. Gold and Platinum members get to book at 105 or 120 days. I believe guest at Concierge level also get to book 120 days out. If you are looking at specific excursion, I can check for you to see if is still available right now.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES