December 14th, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

patman2011

Mouseketeer
Went to check on this thread since Wife and I and our two daughters going on this trip and saw that there is not a thread for this one yet. Anybody out there going on this trip? Our daughters will be 20 and 18 by the time we go but they say they want to do FE so if anybody is interested in doing this we are down for this as well. Were you at people???? :banana::banana::banana:

Hello Patman2011! My family just booked. Our two daughters will be 8 and 11 when we go. But, FE sounds like fun! We are definitely going to do it.

Welcome to the cruise Kerri. I am surprised we are the only ones that are on this thread so far. It is not that far away. Looks like it is gonna be an empty ship. LOL. If we can get enough people together maybe we can do a FE. I know my daughters loved doing it when they were younger and now that they are old they still wanna do it. Congrats on booking. If this is your first time you will not regret it. My wife and I and our kids love Disney cruises. In fact, when we told our youngest that we would vacation anywhere she wanted for your senior vacation she is the one who decided she wanted to go on the cruise so that is why we are going this year.

Hello all, just booked yesterday and can’t wait to get back aboard. It’s been a long 9 years since our last cruise. DW and I will be traveling with our DD’s 19 and 11 and a son 12. We would like to do FE also.

Booked a few weeks ago and can't wait. I wish our kids were into FE but sadly they're too old to want to participate. This will be our third Disney Cruise. Didn't think we would ever take a cruise again as a family but we just got stationed in Texas. You'll find me at all the beverage tasting events.

ok then, This is Mrs. Patman, so glad to see other people on here. We really enjoyed the 2 cruises we have done in the past, and just about have our cruise paid off. If we can get to 10 people who would be interested in an FE, I guess I can organize it. Be forewarned, I have never done this before so I guess we would all be winging it together. On the plus side I am really good at winging it. I figure when/if we get to 10 families I can have you all send me your info about which cabin you will be in, names and ages of your kids and maybe things or characters they might be interested in getting FE wise. After that we will send out the info to everyone involved. If anybody has any other ideas about this I am all ears. :banana::banana::banana:

We just booked and are so excited we have two kiddos
J(5) and A(3)
This is our second cruise our first was when J turned 1 and boy have prices changed-lol!!

I hear ya DisneyTM. This is our third cruise and the first time we went we got 2 adjoining rooms for about 3 thousand for a seven day cruise back in 2012. This one was a lot more for the same deal. Your just starting with your kids but ours are will be 20 and 18 at the time of this trip and quite honestly we dont have many more of these kind of trips left before they move on so at this time I am biting the bullet and trying to hold back the hands of time just a bit longer so I can have a little more Disney magic with my girls before they move on with lives of their own. Enjoy them while you can it goes faster then you think. :banana::banana::banana:

Hi y'all! I don't know if this is allowed, but there is a FE sign up on Facebook. Maybe y'all could join that group since it already has participants?

This is my first ever cruise and I'm so excited! Just trying to get as much info as I can and came across this post, so thought I'd share. See y'all soon!

This is our first Disney cruise. We are a family of 5, but kids are all adults - youngest is 25. I bet I can interest them in the FE, but I would definitely need some help/advice on it.

This is our first Disney cruise. We are a family of 5, but kids are all adults - youngest is 25. I bet I can interest them in the FE, but I would definitely need some help/advice on it.

I'm new as well, but I think even adults might like to join. As I mentioned, I'm not sure if there are other lists, but if you look up the cruise date on Facebook, you can join the group that has some sign up sheets for this and other exchanges. Happy cruising!

We just finalized our booking for this cruise - this will be our first Disney cruise, and for everybody but me, it will be their first ever cruise! It will be my husband and I, our 2 kids, (ages 12 and 8) and my mom. My kids would probably love the FE - a friend told us about it - but I was feeling overwhelmed with all there is to do and see, that I wasn’t sure I could add in something else. Although we only live 45 mins from Galveston, so we will be driving to the port, not flying (more room to bring stuff home and back). We’d love any tips and tricks from prior Disney cruisers. I have spent hours on Disney cruise blogs and websites, but there is so much to know - it is overwhelming!

Hi there, first time on a Disney cruise! We'll have two boys, 11 and 13, who have cruised several times on RCL, and am interested to see their reaction to DCL. I've also requested to join the Facebook group, so hope to get added to that soon.

I'd be interested in an FE group, looks fun. @patman2011 thanks in advance for agreeing to try to organize one!

Just so everyone knows it didnt seem like there was a whole lot of interest on the boards here so we ended up going on to facebook and typing in our cruise ship and date and found a page just for our cruise. You all can sign up for a FE there. Thanks again for the interest and hope to see you all on the ship in December.

This is going to be our first cruise and we are super excited. I just stumbled upon an article about FE and my daughter (6) and I are interested in joining one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!