dec people

going "home" to the BWV from 12/7 - 12/14. This is my favorite time at WDW. It is so magicial at Christmas time. Already started thinking about Christmas shopping so I will be done, wrapped, etc.. before we go.

We arrive Dec. 6th - Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 nights.
Polynesian for 2 nights. And the Wilderness Lodge for 4 nights.

We depart on Dec. 15th.

--Kim

dec. 6-15 at yc, royal pacific hotel at universal and then gf for the last 5 days!

We'll be at the AKL Savannah View 12/22, 23, then GF 12/24-28!!!!! Can't wait! First time staying at either resort! Our surprise Christmas gift for our 2 boys!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be there Dec.27th-Jan. 7th, staying at the CR Tower Club. We are celebrating our 16th anniversary;) First time going in Dec. and first time celebrating New Years:)

i'll be there dec 6-15 fort wilderness cabins, with dh, dd, ds:D

DH myself and DS will be at the AKL Concierge from Dec. 12th through the 29th!!!!!

Leaving for the AKL Concierge tomorrow!!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!

Just booked Dec. 6ht thru the 9th. Can't wait. It's our first time at Christmas. Booked GF. Any advice?

We were @ GF last year 19-2. The Xmas decorations were so beautiful. This was our first visit to WDW. Stayed there with an AP rate. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Xmas eve my son started to cry, he thought because we were not home for Xmas Santa wouldn't leave him anything. Santa did leave a few gifts out in our hotel room with a beautiful letter (written by a CM for me) explaining that there were lots of gifts @ home waiting for him. My son was so happy Xmas morning. Kids @ school told him there was no Santa,(I never knew this) but he had a letter to prove it. That was the highlight of his vacation. Carried that letter around with him till the end of our vacation. It got me through one more year of believing. This year a different story. I wish my children didn't have to grow up. We will be visiting early Dec but only staying in a moderate, but will visit GF.

We will be at the BWI Concierge 18th-29th! I absolutely love WDW at this time of year!! Laurie :D

We will be at WL from Dec. 20-26. This is our first Christmas trip and our first time at WL !

We will be at the VWL from Dec 8 to the 12, and we have friends staying at WL for the same time. Then we are all off to the Wonder for 3 days and then DW and I are back to BCV for 2 nights. We can hardly wait.

Steve

MY 14 year old son and I will be at Port Orleans Riverside from December 19th-26th. This will be our first stay on the property and our first trip at Christmas time. We can't wait!!

My husband and I will be there 12/11 through 12/16 at Port Orleans Riverside!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter