Dec 4&5 is Disneyland closing early?

nathano

Earning My Ears
Hi all! My friends and I will be visiting Disneyland the first week of Dec... I noticed that Disneyland is closing at 6pm on Dec 4&5 but California Adventure is open until 9pm... is something happening at Disneyland? Also... I've just recently heard about MVMCP... when is it happening... how can I get tickets? Thanks!

MVMCP is at Disneyworld, not DL. DL has the Candlelight procession the first weekend in Dec. Tickets for that go on sale online on November 5. Like the previous poster mentioned DL is closing early on Dec 4-5 for the castmember Christmas parties. DCA will remain open later those nights.

Thanks for the info! Too bad though... the more I read about MVMCP the cooler it sounded... maybe I'll have to try DisneyWorld some time! Have you been to the Candlelight celebration? Is it worth going? (My friends and I are the thirtysomething crowd... without kids)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter