dec 12 2020 on fantasy

auntie60

Earning My Ears
we are still planning to sail if fantasy is going!! Any body else hanging in there with DH and myself???pirate:pirate::santa::santa:

We're not exactly on that cruise but on the Nov 28th Fantasy 8 day cruise. We were excited about this itinerary. But they way it looks we probably won't be on it. So we are a little sad right now. I hope that something positive happens, like a vaccine, that would really lighten our spirits.

Warm up the ship for us, OP; we'll be boarding on the 19th. And yes, we are going. I don't care if I have to sit outside the port and look at the building. I.Will.Be.There.

Warm up the ship for us, OP; we'll be boarding on the 19th. And yes, we are going. I don't care if I have to sit outside the port and look at the building. I.Will.Be.There.
So glad to hear that!! i will warm everything up for you!!!!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the Fantasy 2020 directory for you. You fellow cruisers will find you there. Happy Planning!

We are so wanting to do it. We are booked, would sail in a heartbeat. The financial aspect makes me think that we are gonna postpone for a year (sigh). I really want to see the release of fall 2021 :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!