Dear Webmasters.....

Pam

DIS Veteran
#1 - Deep, cleansing breaths - I am NOT groveling, begging or clapping for the appearance of the Tag Fairy!!:p

#2 - I am going to grovel - a little...... I was wondering if it was possible to have the Military Board put back on on the site??

My reason for this request is simple - the war is still raging on - I feel that the family and loved ones of these brave men and women need a central location to share their hopes, concerns, and good news.

Also - a number of DISers will either ask for or post updates, addresses, etc. These posts are getting spread out and lost in the shuffle of the CB.

The original board was so nice to have - it made everything so easy.

Would you please consider reinstating this board??
Thanks,
Pam

A very excellent and timely request there Pammy!!!

I agree that this would be a great addition.

Pleaseandthankyouverymuch

While I didn't visit it much...it was nice to have a central location...

I think it is a grea request

I sent them an email so they would be sure to see your request. :)

As the mom of a solider I'd also like to ask nicely to please put back the Military Pride Board.

Although my son hasn't been deployed yet, I found it to be a great comfort to read and support other mothers who share the same fears as I do.

When the war first began, I felt like I was suffering alone. Every day, every minute I felt like I was suffocating because I was so scared. I still am. The military pride board was a place for me to go where I could breathe again.

Just imagine how hard it is to feel the baby you brought into this world, loved and protected could be sent away for a long time to a place where they are hated and hunted.

Please, we still very much need the Military Pride Board. What is happening with our loved ones feels swept aside by the outside world. We still very much need each other.

I promise to continue to bring fun and laughter to the Community Board in the best way I know how. But it would be great to have a place to go to share a good cry.

Many of us are still crying and scared; I beg you to please help us find the place to support each other.

Your friend and proud mother of a solider,
Delswife

One of many members of a military family on the Dis

Thanks, Lisa!:D

delswife - Please know that you are never alone - my DD, who is a senior in HS, currently has 2 friends over in Iraq - one is the brother of her best friend - he is 21 and in the thick of things.....

I can not begin to imagine the anguish that all of you who have loved ones in the military are experiencing. Please know that we are here for you always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter