Deals on tickets?

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
Do the Universal Parks ever offer discounts/deals on tickets? We are trying to go for one day in August. We would get the 2 parks in one day and add on the express passes. When I go on to their site the price for the 7 of us is well over $1800 just for the one day. I've looked at undercover tourist and I don't see how to add the express tickets on? Thanks for any help!!

That’s a lot of money for 7 people

Maybe try to use the single rider lines when they are available

What date in August?
Very end of August has less crowds of the month

When park hours are cut back, usually lower crowds

You can buy your uo tickets from ut
Buy the ep from uo

Just like Disney, Universal does not offer discounts on 1-day tickets - you will pay a premium for those, unfortunately.

If you subscribe to the Mouse Savers newsletter, you can get a link to get a cheaper price from Undercover Tourist. It's even cheaper than UT's normal price. It's still not a massive savings though.

We are planning on going Tuesday August 14th. Do you think we would need the express passes to get all the rides in? We will be doing 2 parks in one day. I'm not familiar with the size of the parks or the rides at either park.

We are planning on going Tuesday August 14th. Do you think we would need the express passes to get all the rides in? We will be doing 2 parks in one day. I'm not familiar with the size of the parks or the rides at either park.
Go to universalorlando.com

Look at the park maps to guide you and see what is inside the Studios and Island of Adventure parks

If lines are longer than what suits you, buy the ep in the park at any shop or guest services

Also read some of the trip reports forum as first hand experiences are a valuable tool to find out what works or does not work for others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter