Dealing with Character lines inMK

J/T Gramdma

DisneyLoversince1960
I will probably get flamed here but I don't know where to ask this question.
This is what happened:My grandson who was 4 at the time was waiting to see Goofy his favorite person. He had just walked up to Goofy and was shaking Goofy's hand when a little boy with a'make a wish button' came running at Goofy from the side and knocked my grandson out of the way. Of course Goofy quickly switched to the new child.I understand these kids are important but every child should be important. My grandson who looks normal has JRA and was knocked down by this child and the Cm did nothing because he had a 'make a wish' button on. My question- Is this bad manners and behavior or is this permissible to do because he had a 'make a wish'button on?

It's always bad manners to knock anyone else down.
No matter who it is, (at least IMHO) the child who is next for the character should be waiting until the current child is done. Now, it is possible that the Make A Wish child had some problems with impulse control as part of his condition and that his family didn't expect or intend him to rush right in. But a MAW button doesn't give the right to immediate access when someone else is already using the "facilities".

Thanks for your reply. in todays world I could not say anything so I told my grandson that he should just be nice and let it go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter