deal or no deal?

tanya1221

Earning My Ears
So I had reservations at pop century until the military discounts came out. Now mind you I just had neck surgery a week ago and have been on strong pain meds. When I called to apply to military discount they said there was nothing at pop, but at port Orleans riverside. At the time I was thinking it was a good deal but now I'm looking at the numbers and it just doesn't seem right. My total and this is just for room and dinning is $3,228 for 7 nights. Does this sound right? I still have to pay for my tickets.

you can call disney and ask them for the break down like how much is the room how much is the dinning and how much is the discount. and remember I think you can only have one discount so if you had free dinning at pop and changed to Military discount you would have to chose between the two

or you can go on line and book the same vacation and see what it is with out any discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!