DDP & Drink Question

tazbc18

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have the DDP and wanted to know if I can order an alcoholic drink & soda at each meal, will I get charged for the soda or is it included?

Hi, I have the DDP and wanted to know if I can order an alcoholic drink & soda at each meal, will I get charged for the soda or is it included?

This question comes up periodically - and YMMV. In the rules, you are supposed to get ONE drink (whether it's alcoholic or not). Some have found at TS that their server will allow them to get a soda and an alcoholic beverage without charging extra, but it is at the discretion of the restaurant/server. At QS you will be allowed one drink only.

At buffets/family style meals where a non-alcoholic drink is included for everyone, you can for sure order a soda at no extra charge.

I am assuming that, should I wish to brave FL tap water (which is safe to drink but tastes awful) Then I can drink water with my meal and alcoholic beverage at no additional charge

I am assuming that, should I wish to brave FL tap water (which is safe to drink but tastes awful) Then I can drink water with my meal and alcoholic beverage at no additional charge
I get filtered water with meals and it is fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!