DDP Dessert Question

knik

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
It's been a long time since we've been to DW (2016!!) and it appears the Disney Dining Plan has changed a little. For the 1 QS meal per day, am I reading it correctly that lunch and dinner no longer include a dessert? Dessert is only included with the TS dinner? Is there an opportunity to substitute an alcoholic drink for a dessert?
TIA!

Correct. Quick service credits no longer include a dessert. TS credits only include dessert for lunch and dinner. Substituting a dessert for the drink is at the discretion of the restaurant/CM.

Plus of new QS plan is no forced desserts BUT they now give you two snacks ... so use your snack credit for dessert. Gives guests a choice of a dessert with meal or a snack later.

They dropped the dessert from the QS meals but gave you an extra snack which you may use for dessert if you wish.
As for subbing a dessert for a drink they don't do that and there is no reason for them to do that. You can have can alcoholic drink with each meal provided that the restaurant serves alcohol.

Thanks much! We do not drink, so the alcohol bit is of no benefit to us, hence the question. If I'm going to be consuming empty calories, I would rather it be in the form of dessert than booze! hahaha. Thanks everyone!

we had ever single CM we asked at QS allow us to sub the drink for dessert.
just ask, most allow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter