DDP and child TS Credit

wdwfun!

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I am sure this has been asked but I can't seem to find the answer for 2018. We have 2 adults and 1 child with DDP in one room and are traveling with a couple with a separate room only reservation. Can we use our child's TS credit for our friends buffet meal? For example we 4 nights of DDP TS credits for a total of 12 including our child. We have 3 character meal buffets scheduled for 4 adults and 1 child. Can we use the 12 credits for the adults and pay the child price OOP for each meal? I understand the QS credits can all be used for adults meals but not clear on TS credits. Thanks!

If you are using the Deluxe plan, yes. If you are doing the regular Dining Plan (one TS, one QS, two snacks per day), then no. The credits are not pooled on that one, only Deluxe.

On the regular dining plan (DDP: 1 TS, 1 CS, 2 snacks per night per person) the adult and kid's table service credits are separate and can only be used for the appropriate ages. While you cannot use children's credits for an adult at buffets you can use your adult credits to pay for the other adults in your group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter