DDP and AP?

mousiemom

55th wdw trip
I need help! Can you get the DDP if you have an AP? We have never done the DDP and we are purchasing our AP in Dec. for our Jan. trip. Do you just get a discount or can you get the plan? :confused3

The only way to get the dining plan is to buy a package which means the hotel and park passes...but you can buy only one day pass and get the dining plan.

I've got an AP but am doing the dining plan in August with the free dining. I bought one day passes for each of us that I will save.

You cou;d book the package wit the one day tickets then upgrade them to APs when you are there. Hioweve,r the AP discounts maybe a better deal with the DDE card than the DDP

Like the other's said, each of the guests in the room will have to buy at least a 1 day base ticket and pay rack rate to get the dining plan. The tickets can be saved and used/upgradeda at a later date or you can use the purchase price towards the cost of the renewal of the AP.

The only other way I know to be on the dining plan with an AP is to be a DVC member or renter. Ticket purchase is not required with a DVC stay.

Thank you all, I now understand. I think I might just purchase the DDE with my AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter