DDP 2 credit options

Kaz65

Mouseketeer
Planning our June trip and tori between Narcoossee and California Grill - any suggestions appreciated

I’ve done both the last two years and the one we’re going back to this year is Narcoossees... much nicer service and ambiance. CG is bigger and so louder... it felt like a canteen at times (I’m being a bit unfair but that’s how it felt in comparison!)There are a few pictures from Narcoossees below in my report, tho none from CH.

I'v always really liked CG, for Narcossees, you really need to like fish, as that is the majority of the menu.

had an awful meal at narcosee some years ago and it was horrendous. 2 hour wait for our reservation and overcooked steak and lobster. sometime ago now

We did CG Xmas day dinner just gone. There was 14 of us and we had a fantastic time. The food was wonderful and the service was impeccable. The other advantage was we were able to go onto their viewing deck to see the MK fireworks between our main course and dessert.

We always eat at both of them whenever we are visiting, our most recent trip was last November & the CG won out for service & food.
Both are really great places to eat though, you won't go wrong whichever one you decide on.

Ive never been to Narcossees, but if you book CG around a similar time as the MK fireworks you can see them from the restaurant and they play the sounds of the music/fireworks into the restaurant, it really is something special. We saw a proposal there last time we were there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter