DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Survived another Monday.

I'll be buy after I finish Doc's project. I have a great idea for a pool hot tub combo.::yes::

It's on the calendar. See you soon.

I can't say with certainty, but I would think that would be more a factor of physical activity vs. diet. Farmers (I grew up on one), especially without a lot of modern big equipment tend to work their Alien Swirling Saucers off (almost literally). During the early (pioneer, early west, etc) days when farmers didn't have tractors to do the work, it was rare for them to be overweight. Usually very lean and muscular from the hard work. I would presume farmers in China are similar.

Again, I don't know, just a theory.

And a good one that explains it as well. The Dr here explained that there are some people like me - addicted to carbs - and there are others who eat everything and never gain weight, that has nothing to do exercise. I want to be able to know "why" this happened. But, if I can't, at least it's working. I ordered the test strips, which is cheaper than a copay.

so a pool/hot tub combo would be called a "pub". Sign me up!

We will do the pub at my house.

Looks like I'll have a busy vacation, I may need another one to rest up from this one. :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Only after you finish my project.

Hi Guys, spent the weekend packing and getting ready to go to Disney. We leave Friday... I think it will be a long week.

Have a great trip.

Man are you going every month now?

After I retire, that's my plan as well. What's wrong with that?

I was thinking something like this Doc. I may need more than two weeks:DView attachment 438375

I'll take that one. Put something else is for Doc.

Morning guys from Lego Towers. It's absoluting caning it with rain here today.
Bears completed a pretty good sporting weekend for me, Sunday week I get to see them live, so that's all good.

Dole whips with Bacon sprinkles for all.
Can you imagine the take up on these if they started serving at Aloha Isle?

I was thinking something like this Doc. I may need more than two weeks:DView attachment 438375
I'll take one of these but with a grill at the top rather than a fire pit, just so I can turn the cheeseburgers from the hot tub. I'll fit in with your schedule.
Hi Guys, spent the weekend packing and getting ready to go to Disney. We leave Friday... I think it will be a long week
Have fun Chief. Are you doing anything special this trip?

Have a good day chaps.

Watching UFC fight and saw the news at the bottom of the screen.

Tom Brady tweets Thursday about holding calls

NFL Head referee calls all referees Saturday

Holding calls down Sunday from 5.7 to 2.9 a game.

My headline - Sounds like the Patriot way is working as usual.
Who had 3 weeks on Norm raising a Pats conspiracy? Step forward and claim your prize. I had week 1. ;)

(he might have a point on this one)

Only after you finish my project.
Looks like Dan is in line for one too, I may never get a vacation. :lmao:
I'll take that one. Put something else is for Doc
[/QUOTE)
Ok, maybe something like this for Doc index.jpg
I think you're going to need a bigger shovel.
Check, I'll rent a bigger one.
I'll take one of these but with a grill at the top rather than a fire pit, just so I can turn the cheeseburgers from the hot tub. I'll fit in with your schedule.
Grill is an up charge, I was thinking more LEOG themed Dan.
Okay. I already told you free room and board. As an added bonus, I'll throw in a stipend for every time you say "man, it's cold here".
Deal as long as the saying is "man it's hot here.:lmao:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!