DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning Gents from chilly New Brunswick, in the single digits when I came to work this morning.

Looks like the car gremlin struck me again, pretty sure my alternator is gone and needs to be replaced. This summer has been crazy.

Have a good one all.
Sorry to hear about more car troubles Darcy.
That’s her plan. Apparently MUN has a decent medical school, but it’s also hard to get in. Only 20% of applicants make it. So we’ll see.
Congratulations to your daughter Jeff

You should see someone about that, if she made your baton go rouge.
:lmao: :lmao:

Just back from seeing my Oncologist, treatments seem to be working, I'm in remission. I get a break for 6 months and get rechecked in March or April. Cheers gentlemen I'm having a great day. :drinking1 :drinking1 :banana:
That's great news buddy, crack out the good stuff!

Morning guys! Another day off work, another day fighting off boredom. I can’t wait until work becomes steady again. Of course later I’ll be complaining about work. Got a little good news TopGolf broke ground just outside of Orlando not long ago in a town called Lake Mary, I know the guy who is going to be over the Maintenance Department there. So there’s a chance I could get promoted into a high position there and move by the mouse!

As for the messages so far sorry for you car troubles and sorry for whoever’s baton turned rouge, both things don’t sound great!

Have a great day everyone

Got a little good news TopGolf broke ground just outside of Orlando not long ago in a town called Lake Mary, I know the guy who is going to be over the Maintenance Department there. So there’s a chance I could get promoted into a high position there and move by the mouse!
Topgolf? I think there's one about 20(ish) minutes from me. That looks like a fun gig.

Just back from seeing my Oncologist, treatments seem to be working, I'm in remission. I get a break for 6 months and get rechecked in March or April. Cheers gentlemen I'm having a great day. :drinking1 :drinking1 :banana:

Great news!!
Morning guys! Another day off work, another day fighting off boredom. I can’t wait until work becomes steady again. Of course later I’ll be complaining about work. Got a little good news TopGolf broke ground just outside of Orlando not long ago in a town called Lake Mary, I know the guy who is going to be over the Maintenance Department there. So there’s a chance I could get promoted into a high position there and move by the mouse!

Good luck, sounds like a good opportunity.

Topgolf? I think there's one about 20(ish) minutes from me. That looks like a fun gig.

Yeah it’s not bad, really hands on and a lot of usable skills in our department. The company is growing so fast as well which is great for young people looking to move up into management roles.

Great news!!

Good luck, sounds like a good opportunity.
Thanks man!

Well my Cubs are just gonna make the next 10 or so days a living He** with the race for a playoff spot. Saw a sneak peek of EPCOT Forever, for the little they showed it looked and sounds good.
I might be in FL in a couple of months, but that will be for work. No doubt it will get bumped. But if it doesn't, our company policy is that I get to pick the hotel...:cool1:
Wouldn't be around January 8 - 12 would it?
Looks like the car gremlin struck me again, pretty sure my alternator is gone and needs to be replaced. This summer has been crazy.
Did ya try some pickle juice? Seriously, sorry to hear about more vehicle problems, never fun.
I know a Guy in Ohio who would make you a good deal on a Ford... :rolleyes1
The bearded guy?
Really great news right there! As Dan stated, crack open the good stuff
Sounds like a good opportunity for you, best of luck!

Happy Wednesday. May have turned the corner on this keto thing. I'm eating less food, not as hungry, and sleeping thru the night. Let's hope this trend continues.

Nice - we did that this past summer and really enjoyed the leisurely appraoch you can take whit the longer stay

Jan DDCC, March just me and DS for a week, June Aulani with the whole clan, August me DW & DS so DW can in som of DaWorld and a kickoff to DS last year of school

Really looking forward to the long stay, as we have never been for 10 consecutive days. I'm planning September 2020 with DW for our 20th anniversary. Then, maybe Fall Break 2020 or summer 2021 with the family. Going for annual passes, so it makes the rest of the trips free, right? :lmao:

That's a nice way of saying "8th" ;)

I said tied 3rd, you said 8th, I've never been the optimist before. Must be this keto thing.

But, alternator is an easy fix.

Me and Darcy were only talking about Marino jerseys on Sunday night, weirdly enough......

Jerseys only? I thought you only went no pants with me. I'm disappointed 007.

That's some terrific news.

The bearded guy?

Aye, the Bearded Guy!!!

Evening All,

Got an update on my uncle a couple of days ago. He is still in the hospital and has to wear a back brace but they do get him out of bed and get him to work his way around around the ward in a wheelchair. He has a long road ahead of him but at least he's still moving forward.

Good to hear there is some improvement, praying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!