DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Looks like a good day to avoid the mrs....

:rotfl2:. Just wait until "the change" and then every day is. :scared:

... I pleaded with my wife to leave KY 10+ years ago and start over in Florida. I'm sure the jobs would have been comparable, and we wouldn't live in one of the most corrupt states. And, we would still have nice weather and a shorter drive to WDW.

We have good weather? Compared to the snow belt of Lake Erie this is an improvement over what I grew up with but I am still hoping to retire, and if that happens, find myself in a warmer and sunnier place.

Morning, gents.
Up earlier than I hoped, but when you have a kid with a loud, full volume phone, you tend to wake up.
Off today with the missus for a quick getaway to the U.S of A. We're going to... North Dakota!!! Home of dullness and despair. Ah well. Maybe it means I can sleep in tomorrow. Then it's worth it.

Have a good one, everyone.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in the Tambu Lounge after a backscratcher marathon gets to take Princess Leia home. And let me tell ya boys, we aiming for the small exhaust port, right below the main port. Make sure you don’t just impact on the surface.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in the Tambu Lounge after a backscratcher marathon gets to take Princess Leia home. And let me tell ya boys, we aiming for the small exhaust port, right below the main port. Make sure you don’t just impact on the surface.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Image result for thor says well done gif

BTW

Image result for thor says well done gif

Morning boys from a sunny Denmark, aboard the mothership. Meetings most of the day, I'll call it from the airport. Maybe with a frosty one.

Sounds like you are a clear winner over having to go to North Dakota.

Up earlier than I hoped, but when you have a kid with a loud, full volume phone, you tend to wake up.
Off today with the missus for a quick getaway to the U.S of A. We're going to... North Dakota!!! Home of dullness and despair. Ah well. Maybe it means I can sleep in tomorrow. Then it's worth it.

Will the Wurst Bier Hall be involved?

I feel your pain... I have almost contracted pneumonia from the wife running the a/c when it's 50 degrees outside.

:scared:

Sounds like you are a clear winner over having to go to North Dakota.
Did you not see my post about the frontier military days? If that’s not top shelf high quality entertainment, right there, I don’t know what is. Plus Garrison has a municipal airport! What more could you possibly ask for?

Did you not see my post about the frontier military days? If that’s not top shelf high quality entertainment, right there, I don’t know what is. Plus Garrison has a municipal airport! What more could you possibly ask for?

I drove through it once. The entire state looks like a Windows 95 background screen.

7AweHpTwknlr2vdQu32wJVp8uMhqVL31enwBN5_mwRe2-y17ilRfd6I9G38GDQJlQvOUG27xmKXe85AmLDfKsMLvk_n82TpHPmiFn5fGj7R82dSOIvJjsrOWpxH60BZDrMqeBE7QSWD5dmqtdlrhGas0JH358YSdeNqpbpk0xYtR7Wwetvj9dqIQDhtjeQ42kPJ1Y2oQO_qQeU7wK3-HhUxfm2qWrxZsBaCNHBLMhekR2yjHIulXFyuVzO8WxoxqP2WPykiSrYlnWl8Lpp8UwdcH0Jaq9Kvk4NW1NukQaRv7YJ7vY7qyZEdjJk72F-Pnt8LfAOX4ZCChuIQpN3RLbPaHETiAEZ8NtpjTU_BKauz8ZUf1VBVQvqnU8Bz9tOk8_lbWQZagSlvQ8VRmrwhWBpVcCiCgJGZFc5eUlYIihW43V1yGzEr6MfFUNprlY_xJTaSINIhrtEpFOtkLu18py1LSyc-aT52HfC30w3T2VOnnBUcEWyV_XezmRoGvPxZhO2PT8gmeSvZmjrWBLG1p62urhFzuxplv_mQ2lho0B7oRwEQbfxGEyp1wK-pvYpDBmTlT9hzo_GsjSIzpUueqC_3cNWy4rigKUy48bWD9Zpep_x8vl7wSteKF_g6JCTXIRhklV-6_oyAg7U4uaB_6VCUE1901-3w=w1211-h807-no

:rotfl2:. Just wait until "the change" and then every day is. :scared:

My wife has declared that started. I'm not sure as it may just be another tactic to curtail my romantic advances. --burp--

Morning, gents.

I go to Florida to vacation. No one travels to vacation in Kentucky - just to drive thru it. I'm still searching travelocity for an all-inclusive to Castle Anthrax.

I feel your pain... I have almost contracted pneumonia from the wife running the a/c when it's 50 degrees outside.

Ceiling fan at night. I manage to get my leg outside the comforter only to wake up and dethaw the ice on it.

Good first attempt. You may have want to have explained in was Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi as opposed to the last one they just made. :scared1:

Good first attempt. You may have want to have explained in was Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi as opposed to the last one they just made.
Excuse me for being technical...

Episode IV a new hope would be the shot that has to go in the port and not impact the surface.

Return of the Jedi was the second death star that had the shield generator on the moon protecting it.

well, my ADR's are finally for real done this time, for sure, not changing them again, nope. not at all.

tomorrow, I do FPs. First time doing it with the FP+ system, last time we only did one paper pass for Midway Mania. So pointers are welcome. Looking at:

MK: 7 Dwarfs, Big Thunder, Splash Mtn
Epcot: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, ?
AK: Navi River Journey, Dinosaur, Ex. Everest
HS: Slinky, Star Tours, ?

Not sure what to fill in those spots on Epcot and HS days. I'm sure it will come to me when I start.

TL

well, my ADR's are finally for real done this time, for sure, not changing them again, nope. not at all.

tomorrow, I do FPs. First time doing it with the FP+ system, last time we only did one paper pass for Midway Mania. So pointers are welcome. Looking at:

MK: 7 Dwarfs, Big Thunder, Splash Mtn
Epcot: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, ?
AK: Navi River Journey, Dinosaur, Ex. Everest
HS: Slinky, Star Tours, ?

Not sure what to fill in those spots on Epcot and HS days. I'm sure it will come to me when I start.

TL
This what my fast passes look like
Hs-rockin roller coaster,tower of terror and TS midway mania.could not get slinky dog.

AK-Fop,EE and the safari (dinosaur is pretty easy to get as a 4th)

Epcot-soarin,spaceship earth and mission space and doing test track our second day.

MK-all the mountains

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter