DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning chaps from a Cloudy London. First home game of the season so off to West Ham with the boy. We might go in early to see if he can get any autographs, the players tend to be a bit more available at the start of the season. Mainly because we haven't been shouting obscenities at them for weeks.

He needs some space from his sister, we are 4 weeks into the summer holidays and they are like 2 cats in a bag at the minute. I might try and find a ref's uniform on Amazon and just own my role in the household.

I see a Shake Shack in my near term future. Their beer is pretty good.

::yes::

Have a great Saturday guys.

Enjoy the game.

"I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortunes always hiding, I've look everywhere. I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air."

Morning all. Quiet in the house now and nothing on the schedule today.

I could never do that. Well.... almost never. Maybe once a year I get to bed around that time. Typically I'm up until 11:00 or so. Of course that's not counting the shifts that I work until 11... or the night shifts that start at 11pm.

I did the late shift at UPS in college, 10 PM - 3 AM and did ok. I would rather stay up late drinking and sleep in the next day. Hopefully, I'll return to that schedule once work & school is done.

Morning chaps from a Cloudy London. First home game of the season so off to West Ham with the boy. We might go in early to see if he can get any autographs, the players tend to be a bit more available at the start of the season. Mainly because we haven't been shouting obscenities at them for weeks.

What a great fan. Your team needs more fans to shout obscenities at them and really build up the morale. :lmao:

Enjoy the game.

"I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortunes always hiding, I've look everywhere. I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air."
I can’t like this post enough

Morning all. Quiet in the house now and nothing on the scheduled

What a great fan. Your team needs more fans to shout obscenities at them and really build up the morale. :lmao:
To paraphrase an oft referenced phrase on here, abuse will continue until morale improves.

Nothing official from the other lady's insurance, but the auto body guy said they will total our car out. Not impressed. I could probably buy it back cheap from the insurance company but then would have to get it fixed and get a salvage title and that is a sloooow process in KY. Decisions need to be made soon as this is a good time to get a car before the new models come out.

Who stays up to midnight anymore? I'm in bed by nine and done shortly thereafter. :sad2:
Normally I'm in bed and out by 9:30 or 10:00. Kids had their first soccer game tonight and I didn't know if they would drop them off or if I had to run to the school for them when it was done. They finally dropped them off around 11:30 so between caffeine and car shopping stress I'm seeing an hour that I don't normally see. I'll pay for it tomorrow.

Hello, this morning's running total is $2320.00
Well done gentlemen, CJ would have been touched by everyone's concern and generosity. He'd probably even open up "Norm's Trailer Park" for us all and cook us a delicious non-vegetarian meal in thanks.

Well done gentlemen, CJ would have been touched by everyone's concern and generosity. He'd probably even open up "Norm's Trailer Park" for us all and cook us a delicious non-vegetarian meal in thanks.

Well Said, Shawn, Well Said Indeed!

Which brings us too... Happy Sunday! The total as of this morning is $2495.00. I am headed to Cape May this morning, so the next few day's posting will only show what is added to PayPal. I will add what comes in the mail on or about Wednesday. Thank you for giving.

Morning boys. Not the result we wanted yesterday, but DS was in the game for the full 90, which is great. I think I finally got him. No luck on the players, but he did meet Bubbles the bear.

We are having one of those days where we keep looking at each other, and saying, "what are we going to do today?". My money's on not much.

I got to see Hazard play for 30 minutes. A good day and win for Chelsea, although they got lucky with their
poor defense in the first half.
The amount that's been spent on strikers this year, I think this is going to be a goal heavy season. Should be good for the neutral/casual.

I am headed to Cape May this morning
The Character buffet? Say hello to Goofy. Nice pic on FB mate. Have a great time in NJ.

I get Chelsea vs Arsenal today - two of your favorite clubs.
Yeah, its a bit like watching your bank manager and your boss fight. You kinda want both of them to lose. With Fulham coming up, there's a ton of London derbies this year, as 6 of the 20 teams are from London, with about 20 sq miles covering all of the grounds.

::yes::
Top O the Mornin Dads! In hotel getting moving to start move in day.
That's a whole lot of moving going on there mate, hope it went well.

Last edited:
Morning boys. Not the result we wanted yesterday, but DS was in the game for the full 90, which is great. I think I finally got him. No luck on the players, but he did meet Bubbles the bear.

Glad that he had a good time, always nice to take in a game with the offspring. Not looking good for Man U today but at least DW has given up and stopped yelling at the TV.

I spent part of the day yesterday watching the regimental funeral for the two police officers who were killed last week. The husband of the female officer that was killed spoke, I'm pretty sure I would have a very hard time getting up and doing that. The rest of the day was spent re-doing the bathroom that DW started to tear apart last week. Put in new sub floor, vinyl plank flooring, reinstalled the toilet but stuck on the sink. With the new flooring the pedestal won't go back under the sink without causing a leak around the drain. I think we may need to raise the sink.

Have a good one all.

Happy Sunday fellas.
Back home this morning from move in. DS has a two bedroom apartment him and friend since 5 share so a bit more moving than for just a dorm. UT Chattanooga only has apartment style living on campus. Living room full kitchen and washer and dryer in their apartment. Two SUVs full of carp and a storage unit full of stuff moved in plus the stock up grocery store run. Enjoying a cigar and the Cubs game - cheers!
Well Said, Shawn, Well Said Indeed!

Which brings us too... Happy Sunday! The total as of this morning is $2495.00. I am headed to Cape May this morning, so the next few day's posting will only show what is added to PayPal. I will add what comes in the mail on or about Wednesday. Thank you for giving.
Have a good trip Randall!

Happy Sunday. A good day at work.

Bravo. ::yes::

The amount that's been spent on strikers this year, I think this is going to be a goal heavy season. Should be good for the neutral/casual.

I do like 3-2 game better than a 1-0 game. However, yesterday was just about not checking the players in your area.

Happy Sunday fellas.
Back home this morning from move in. DS has a two bedroom apartment him and friend since 5 share so a bit more moving than for just a dorm. UT Chattanooga only has apartment style living on campus. Living room full kitchen and washer and dryer in their apartment. Two SUVs full of carp and a storage unit full of stuff moved in plus the stock up grocery store run. Enjoying a cigar and the Cubs game - cheers!

Have a good trip Randall!

That sounds a lot better than my college apartment. Glad to hear you have him all moved in. That's 2 years away for me.

Morning all, Monday is upon us once again.

Had a nice 3-0 win in soccer last night, only another 4 games until the playoffs begin.

My primary laptop is back in the shop this morning, second motherboard in a couple of weeks. Making do with an old notebook but I don't have access to much so it may be a quiet day.

Have a good one all.

Greetings from Cape May, NJ. Sitting in a rocking chair on the porch where I am enjoying the view. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Pictures or it's not happening.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Another Monday so enjoy the week. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
Morning all, Monday is upon us once again.

Had a nice 3-0 win in soccer last night, only another 4 games until the playoffs begin.

My primary laptop is back in the shop this morning, second motherboard in a couple of weeks. Making do with an old notebook but I don't have access to much so it may be a quiet day.

Have a good one all.
Nice on the soccer result not so nice on the laptop front and hopefully you don;t get backed up at work from the issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!