DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Gents, the hurricane/tropical storm Chris was thankfully not much more than mother nature farting. We had heavy rain Thursday afternoon for about an hour, then drizzle and high-ish wind until midnight. Beautiful sunny day today and we're no worse for the wear.

Happy Friday gentlemen. Dan, if you're calling it, let me know where to go for drinks.
Happy to hear that and even happier Friday than normal for you.

It's Friday. It's all over.

I've never been superstitious, so meh. On the other hand today is payday, so :woohoo:

I only thought of payday.

Happy Friday gentlemen. Dan, if you're calling it, let me know where to go for drinks.

Glad you enjoyed the farting.

You are welcome to stop by here for drinks, but I already started. Basil Hayden bourbon chased with Miller Lite. The beer was free.

Morning Guys.

A lovely Saturday it is, good day for a BBQ.

Dan are you watching today or have you moved on to getting reading for the new season?

Morning Guys.

A lovely Saturday it is, good day for a BBQ.

Dan are you watching today or have you moved on to getting reading for the new season?
I can’t leave the Nadal/Djokovic semi final. I’ll switch over when it’s done. West Ham seem to be buying well though....

Enjoy your grilling mate, I’m doing the same in a bit

I can’t leave the Nadal/Djokovic semi final. I’ll switch over when it’s done. West Ham seem to be buying well though....

Enjoy your grilling mate, I’m doing the same in a bit

Tell me how the tennis goes. Good to see Belgium and England using their players today.

Sorry for another loss for you Dan. You can return to hating the Spurs. It was a good match today though. Looking forward to tomorrow, even though the France win seems to.be the outcome.
Thanks. Spurs distaste is already back on the menu.
I didn't see it mate, I rolled straight out of the Rafa match into the Womens final.
I watched the Wheelchair tennis final this morning, the way they hit the reverse backhand is amazing.

Thanks. Spurs distaste is already back on the menu.
I didn't see it mate, I rolled straight out of the Rafa match into the Womens final.
I watched the Wheelchair tennis final this morning, the way they hit the reverse backhand is amazing.

It was a good match. In a different competition - The Great British Baking Show - they did an American Pie challenge. They all look like tarts, with no pastry or meringue on the top of the pie. Some of them had spices, booze, squash, and one had pumpkin peanut butter in the tart pie. What is up? Those aren't American pies. C'mon man!!!

It was a good match. In a different competition - The Great British Baking Show - they did an American Pie challenge. They all look like tarts, with no pastry or meringue on the top of the pie. Some of them had spices, booze, squash, and one had pumpkin peanut butter in the tart pie. What is up? Those aren't American pies. C'mon man!!!
I humbly apologise on behalf of the British people. I’ll have a word, to ensure the opportunity to put more fat/sugar on top of fat/sugar is not missed again.
Now I’m jonesin’ for a good peach cobbler.

Last edited:
Morning boys from a 90f London. Off to the in laws so currently whizzing round the M25. Tennis and the World Cup final on the menu. Bit of good news, the hospital want to start my physio on Tuesday. One wedge out of my boot today, so my heel has dropped an inch and it feels pretty good. So Disney is potentially still on.

Have a great Sunday chaps, May your pie crusts be thick and your fillings deep.

Morning boys from a 90f London. Off to the in laws so currently whizzing round the M25. Tennis and the World Cup final on the menu. Bit of good news, the hospital want to start my physio on Tuesday. One wedge out of my boot today, so my heel has dropped an inch and it feels pretty good. So Disney is potentially still on.

tenor.gif

Morning All.

On this day 23 years ago I married the love of my life. She is not much for making a big deal of stuff like this so I have to post about one of the two best things to ever happen to in a safe place. (The other is the Declan and I can post about him wherever I want because I'm the parent.) ;) The two of us celebrated last night with a nice BBQ steak, a bottle of shiraz and watched the Last Jedi on Netflix.

Here's to a continued speedy recovery and good luck at the in laws.

Gents, the hurricane/tropical storm Chris was thankfully not much more than mother nature farting. We had heavy rain Thursday afternoon for about an hour, then drizzle and high-ish wind until midnight. Beautiful sunny day today and we're no worse for the wear.

Glad it is not much more than a mother nature fart. I have a deep hatred for hurricanes.

Enjoy the visit with the in-laws. Watched the Tour de France this morning and am now focused on the World Cup. This stag of the tour was a mess. They needed a MASH unit follow them on the course.

On this day 23 years ago I married the love of my life. She is not much for making a big deal of stuff like this so I have to post about one of the two best things to ever happen to in a safe place. (The other is the Declan and I can post about him wherever I want because I'm the parent.) ;) The two of us celebrated last night with a nice BBQ steak, a bottle of shiraz and watched the Last Jedi on Netflix.

Having met your lovely wife, I immediately knew that you married way out of your league. Special lady. Happy anniversary and congratulations.

Edited: Damn French!

What is the point of having instant replay when it isn't used to correct a bad call? I figured France would win, but I hate to see it handed to them by the official.

I humbly apologise on behalf of the British people. I’ll have a word, to ensure the opportunity to put more fat/sugar on top of fat/sugar is not missed again.
Now I’m jonesin’ for a good peach cobbler.

Peach cobbler is good. Blackberry cobbler is better.

Morning All.

Happy Anniversary to both of you.

What is the point of having instant replay when it isn't used to correct a bad call? I figured France would win, but I hate to see it handed to them by the official?

And the referee screwed them again. Sure, this one was a handball and a penalty. But, the other one was a flop. One sided officiating. Is this the Patriots and NFL?

Congrats mate and happy anniversary.
And good job on the Netflix and chill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!