DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, gents.
Starting to snow, but the temperature isn't as bad -17C/1F.
Today and tomorrow at work, then a couple of days off.

Next door put a fence up as soon as they moved in 4 months ago, and their dum dum contractor cracked the pipe and then poured concrete on it, which has set inside the pipe.
:sad2:

And in another fixed game, Jacksonville is up 28 to 7 on Pittsburgh. This is for one of two reasons.
(1) Wise guys needed money on over/under bet, but Pittsburgh still wins for tv ratings
(2) Jacksonville wins to make it easy for Patriots

Morning boys from a bit of an overcast London. 5 mile run in, looking forward to Shrimp and Steak Skewers. Really fancy a beer, but will forego. Ma and her partner round, so I'll definitely be a few Wine bottles down by the end of the day. Took the boy to Church Parade and now just chillin before I start to cook. We found out what the issue was on the drains. Next door put a fence up as soon as they moved in 4 months ago, and their dum dum contractor cracked the pipe and then poured concrete on it, which has set inside the pipe. So Lady K made the very salient point that in the words of Cousin Eddie, "Our sh#tter is full".

We have Shaun Gayle, the safety from the 85 Bears on our feed, and I agree with him, that they are now trying to officiate from New York. The completed catch under control reviews are driving me nuts. I fell asleep about 2, which was as NE were on the 5 yard line just before the half. I woke up at 4 on the sofa.

Appropriate channeling of Cousin Eddie. :lmao: Sorry to hear about the toilet. :sad2:

Do we really think the NFL isn't fixed? First, no penalty Spygate, delayed penalty deflategate (which wasn't a real issue - just the delay. Then, how many years does New England get to play in AFC East, and none of those teams can select a QB or coach that can compete? Then, New England has the perfect record, best team, all world receiver (Moss), all the records, but lose to New York, a team that makes playoffs at #6 seed? A lot of $ won on that book.

And in another fixed game, Jacksonville is up 28 to 7 on Pittsburgh. This is for one of two reasons.
(1) Wise guys needed money on over/under bet, but Pittsburgh still wins for tv ratings
(2) Jacksonville wins to make it easy for Patriots
3) Jacksonville is the franchise team to leave the US, to come to London, and they need a winning team for the international crowd to get behind and ditch their existing loyalties, to sell out 8 x 80,000 seats.......

Afternoon Guys.

We made it home around Noon today. Roads were much better than last night and the drive wasn't scary at all. We did have a couple of extra passengers, the truck that was involved in the accident was banged up pretty bad and not drivable so they came back with us.

Just watching the end of this football game and possible one of the worst onside kicks ever.

Morning boys from a bit of an overcast London. 5 mile run in, looking forward to Shrimp and Steak Skewers. Really fancy a beer, but will forego. Ma and her partner round, so I'll definitely be a few Wine bottles down by the end of the day. Took the boy to Church Parade and now just chillin before I start to cook. We found out what the issue was on the drains. Next door put a fence up as soon as they moved in 4 months ago, and their dum dum contractor cracked the pipe and then poured concrete on it, which has set inside the pipe. So Lady K made the very salient point that in the words of Cousin Eddie, "Our sh#tter is full".

We have Shaun Gayle, the safety from the 85 Bears on our feed, and I agree with him, that they are now trying to officiate from New York. The completed catch under control reviews are driving me nuts. I fell asleep about 2, which was as NE were on the 5 yard line just before the half. I woke up at 4 on the sofa.

She sounds like a keeper!

3) Jacksonville is the franchise team to leave the US, to come to London, and they need a winning team for the international crowd to get behind and ditch their existing loyalties, to sell out 8 x 80,000 seats.......

Hadn't thought of that one. Hmmmm........They finish in the crapper all those consecutive years, adding a bunch of #1 draft picks but never having a winning record with all the talent.

They finish in the crapper all those consecutive years,
Jags last 6 years:
2011 - 5th worst record in NFL
2012 - 2nd worst record
2013 - 3rd worst record
2014 - 3rd worst record
2015 - 5th worst record
2016 - 4th worst record
2017 - AFC Champ game
(just nicked this off twitter). Interesting though.

Plus they have played the last 5 consecutive seasons in London (with 3 straight wins) and are coming in 2018.

Last edited:

Don't think I have ever witnessed a worse missed tackle.
He was miles out.

Morning boys from a blustery, cold and relatively groggy London, after 2 nights watching the playoffs. Swapping my phone today, as the contract is up. So off to the mall. That is all. As you were.

Morning gents. I managed to catch the last 3 minutes or so of the Vikings game. Whoa. Missed the part where they had to drag the poor losers out by their hair for the convert.

Another cold one out there -27C/-17F. But supposed to be hot by Wednesday. Maybe even as high as -1C/30F!
Was cursing our stupid traffic lights. All the way to work this morning... Speed up to 50... slam on the brakes for a red light. Speed up to 50, slam on the brakes.
All. The. Way. There.

I'm positive that the city is in cahoots with the oil companies to make us burn as much fuel as possible.

Last edited:
Its just the remoteness of it. Don't really want to hire a car, and have always has bad bus experiences in AKL.
Agreed. I didn't put that in my post, but absolutely why I don't care for AKL. We stayed there last year and seeing the animals was cool and the grandson loved it, but the bus service was horrendous. I haven't stayed at BWV yet, but of all the places we've stayed, WLV is the best.

She Who Must Be Obeyed. Lady K.
I was in the military and I'm an IT guy...I have heard a lot of acronyms, but either I'd never heard that one or senility is setting in. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter