DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Feeling better guys, thanks. Trying to get a doctor's appointment for early next week.

Mark, if you happen to catch this, it is a report from the National Park Service released yesterday...

Biscayne National Park - CLOSED

• Boca Chita Key at Biscayne National Park will reopen tomorrow, September 23,

• All other Biscayne National Park facilities, including the Dante Fascell Visitor Center, and Elliott and Adams Keys, are closed.

• A marine notice has been posted to notify mariners of hazards in the waters surrounding the park.

• Park waters are open for navigation, although boaters are advised to use extreme caution due to marine debris and damage to navigational aids. A marine notice has been posted to notify mariners of hazards in the waters surrounding the park.

• Boat patrols continue.

• Cleanup operations continue.

• The lighthouse on Boca Chita fared well during the hurricane, suffering a few broken windows but no significant damage.

• Plans are being developed to support an underwater evaluation/assessment team.

I imagine the little picnic spot has changed a bit.

Well, tennis over. Lost in semi-finals, but we should have won.

Went to museum opening as dd likes art and cousin is VP at local museum. Local distillery giving out samples for promotion, and i highly recommend O.Z.Tyler Bourbon (original). I tried honey and it was ok, but not as good as original.

That should be a good game. I'm watching Texas Tech against Houston. And I seem to be getting away with it. Shhhhhh........

Great 1st half. Liverpool is fun to watch and just kept pouring it on, but managed just the two goals. Leicester City got a goal as the first half ended. Vardy is almost as fast as Darcy.

My happiest time was when I was mowing lawns at less than minimum wage for a relative (then again, no taxes. Cash.)
Was outdoors, got exercise... yeah... I hear you.

I never liked cutting grass, but yeah, i get the idea. If only .....

Last edited:
Morning men, from a bright and sunny London. Off for a pig plate at Reds in Shoreditch, and then off to Wembley.good times.
Have a good day chaps.

Morning all. Rainy one here. No biking today.

Morning men, from a bright and sunny London. Off for a pig plate at Reds in Shoreditch, and then off to Wembley.good times.
Have a good day chaps.
Define "pig plate"
Sounds delicious, no matter what you say.

You have been busy in here this weekend...48 messages I missed since Friday.

Had a quiet night with DW last night. Youngest was gone to a sleepover and oldest was out doing...something...being a teenager.

Did the trim on the lawn yesterday, hopefully the last time for the year. I don't mind mowing too much but hate doing the trim.

Last day at work today boys, so may be slightly delicate in the morning. Have a great day, and I'll be back as soon as is humanely possible to call it.
Enjoy the new chapter in life

Looks like another round of Facebook disdad drama. I'm glad i misses it again.
I didn't understand how it could cause that kind of drama.

:scared1::rotfl: Cheers mate. I started to do up a quiz that bought the kids time on the Ipads, 2 minutes for a right answer. My missus just walked away shaking her head laughing. Apparently I have a lot to learn....
Good idea but I expect I would get the same reaction from DW

I have no idea why people got upset about any of that discussion and I don't understand why he left.
Ditto

You're probably better off not following it. The FB group has changed lately. Used to be an extension of the hangout here, but there's a lot of infighting/trolling going on over there lately. I mostly stay out of it.
I enjoy some of the posts and "live" videos when guys are down there. I just stay away from potential drama stuff (although that last one I would never have expected drama)

g. I thought the guy was out of line with the "I'll put my kids on my F***** shoulders...." "Well I was just kidding..." I
Yep

Hey! I was drunk! (Please don't report me for posting drunk)
I have a feeling none of us would be left if that was reported :rotfl2:

Define "pig plate"
I can't think of a scenario where something with that name could be bad

Morning all. Rainy one here. No biking today.

Define "pig plate"
Sounds delicious, no matter what you say.
St Louis, Baby Backs, Pulled pork, Jalepeno Sausage and rib tips. And coleslaw. And fries. It was indeed delicious. And plentiful. I'm glad I wore my XL jersey.

Felling a lot better and plan to do some branch hacking tomorrow. I am exhausted though. I don't know if I can continue to watch Florida games. Second week in a row there was a remarkable finish. I was drained after yesterday's game.

Well, tennis over. Lost in semi-finals, but we should have won.

Sorry about that.

St Louis, Baby Backs, Pulled pork, Jalepeno Sausage and rib tips. And coleslaw. And fries. It was indeed delicious. And plentiful. I'm glad I wore my XL jersey.

Which southern State did you say you were in, again?

Man, that sounds good.

Don't let him fool you though, they also serve things like blood sausages. Otherwise, have to admit I like to try UK BBQ.

Don't let him fool you though, they also serve things like blood sausages. Otherwise, have to admit I like to try UK BBQ.
We eat that for breakfast. So that's 2 nights we're out then mate, one for steaks and one for BBQ if you come over?

This is an awful game. Can some one text the Ravens at your Call rates and remind them this counts towards their season?

Felling a lot better and plan to do some branch hacking tomorrow.

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

914c826b813426e9ee2057778564406f--harold-ramis-movie-lines.jpg

Actually, having never had it.... I'd try it.

Feeling better guys, thanks. Trying to get a doctor's appointment for early next week.

Mark, if you happen to catch this, it is a report from the National Park Service released yesterday...

Biscayne National Park - CLOSED

• Boca Chita Key at Biscayne National Park will reopen tomorrow, September 23,

• All other Biscayne National Park facilities, including the Dante Fascell Visitor Center, and Elliott and Adams Keys, are closed.

• A marine notice has been posted to notify mariners of hazards in the waters surrounding the park.

• Park waters are open for navigation, although boaters are advised to use extreme caution due to marine debris and damage to navigational aids. A marine notice has been posted to notify mariners of hazards in the waters surrounding the park.

• Boat patrols continue.

• Cleanup operations continue.

• The lighthouse on Boca Chita fared well during the hurricane, suffering a few broken windows but no significant damage.

• Plans are being developed to support an underwater evaluation/assessment team.

I imagine the little picnic spot has changed a bit.

I imagine there's quite a bit of debris on and under the water. Praying for you and all the other folks cleaning up...I'm sure it won't be easy or swift. Praying you get that appointment...you've been not so good for a while now and definitely need to find out what's going on.
wiF4A4a.jpg

Don't talk dirty.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!