DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

They did say it would likely be a right off so to prepare for that.
I've always looked at that as a good news/bad news thing.
Bad, because it means more money out of your pocket, yet... good... New car!
Actually, Hawaiian pizza was created in Chatham, Ontario. Just another reason to not like Ontario. ;)
:laughing:
  1. Smell of Rome burning on Spaceship Earth or smell of "Pirate water"?
  2. Seas with Nemo and Friends or Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid (attractions)?
  3. Monster Inc Laugh Floor or Turtle Talk with Crush?
  4. Add a 5th Gate or keep developing the 4 parks?
  5. R2D2 or BB8?
  1. Smell of Rome burning on Spaceship Earth - My dad's there. It'll be even more impactful once he's gone. They better not change that in the refurb.
  2. Seas with Nemo and Friends - although it's a toss up now that they've blocked off the part of the ride that used to look into the aquarium.
  3. Monster Inc Laugh Floor or Turtle Talk with Crush? - Absolute tie. I like the interaction on both of them.
  4. Add a 5th Gate - They need to finish refurbing Epcot first.
  5. R2D2 - no contest!!

WDW Pick'Ems for today.............
  1. Smell of Rome burning on Spaceship Earth or smell of "Pirate water"?
  2. Seas with Nemo and Friends or Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid (attractions)?
  3. Monster Inc Laugh Floor or Turtle Talk with Crush?
  4. Add a 5th Gate or keep developing the 4 parks?
  5. R2D2 or BB8?

1. I love the smell of Rome in the morning
  2. Seas with Nemo
  3. Laugh Floor
  4. Develop the 4 parks but with new attractions, not replacing
  5. R2D2

How's everyone doing this morning, Declan doing o.k.? You need some extra hair coloring? Again, glad he is o.k. and glad to hear insurance is acting human.

Declan's a bit down I think but otherwise good. I'm happy with my gray, thanks. I was actually surprised to see that there wasn't as much damage as I expected.

1. I love the smell of Rome in the morning
It reminds me of.....victory

1. Rome
2. Who doesn't like going down where it's wetter with Ariel?
3. Crush (Never did Laugh floor)
4. Villains Park. All Day.
5. BB8 was possibly the weirdest time on a M&G. Even the boy was cringing a bit.

I forgot to tell ya'll, I had a Disdads dream last night. I kid you not. I was at the Poly with Darcy, meeting up. We went into the elevator and it came out on the Boardwalk, but the boardwalk was on the top floor of the hotel. We then decided to go to Docs for dinner, but he was just sleeping on the floor in his living room in a wife beater with a blanket over him. We kept stepping over him to get to the table, which looked like something that came out of the 70s. We met Jeff in the lobby of the boardwalk, and he kept saying he was lost. Mikey was definitely in it, but I can't remember what he was doing, but he was definitely on the elevated boardwalk smoking a cigar, in one of his Hawaiian style shirts.

I may spend a little less time on here for a week or so. I love you guys, but that's good "ladies with no clothes on" brain space y'all are taking up.

Weird eh?

It reminds me of.....victory

1. Rome
2. Who doesn't like going down where it's wetter with Ariel?
3. Crush (Never did Laugh floor)
4. Villains Park. All Day.
5. BB8 was possibly the weirdest time on a M&G. Even the boy was cringing a bit.

I forgot to tell ya'll, I had a Disdads dream last night. I kid you not. I was at the Poly with Darcy, meeting up. We went into the elevator and it came out on the Boardwalk, but the boardwalk was on the top floor of the hotel. We then decided to go to Docs for dinner, but he was just sleeping on the floor in his living room in a wife beater with a blanket over him. We kept stepping over him to get to the table, which looked like something that came out of the 70s. We met Jeff in the lobby of the boardwalk, and he kept saying he was lost. Mikey was definitely in it, but I can't remember what he was doing, but he was definitely on the elevated boardwalk smoking a cigar, in one of his Hawaiian style shirts.

I may spend a little less time on here for a week or so. I love you guys, but that's good "ladies with no clothes on" brain space y'all are taking up.

Weird eh?

LOL

Were you drinking or something last night?

Haven't touched a drop since Saturday. Guess who is cracking on the bourbon tonight to prevent any re-occurence?

:rotfl2::rotfl2:What the ............................... Guess we will talk to after your next 6 weeks of therapy 'eh?

pillows.gif

650ED260-F1BD-4A12-B734-982BA828B020.gif

Morning, Gents! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here on Cape Cod. Ok, well, right now it's overcast and a bit foggy, but it is a beautiful day. Now, you will ask, "But CapeCodTenor, why is it a beautiful day when it's overcast and foggy?" Well, I'll tell you: I got a Conditional Job Offer with the U.S. Post Office. That's right, a conditional job offer! As long as I pass everything else that's left, medical and what not, I should have a job. *sigh* I'm happy, though I admit to not being jumping-for-joy type happy, but I am happy. I guess with all the rejections I've had over the last year and a half, I'm being guarded, but I am happy. It's finally happening, but I won't believe it until I get the start date. When I start, I'll start off as a Rural Carrier Associate, which basically is a temp that fills in for the full-time employees. This means that I still won't have any benefits, but I'll be a permanent temp...which is kind of an oxymoron, but I'll take it. It's better than going month to month at my current job. I have read, though, that some weeks I might not get any work, but others I could be working over 40 hours a week, it just depends on my post office and how often they need me. Now, from what I hear/read, I can work hours at any post office, and with all the towns on the Cape, there's a lot of post offices for hours to be had....providing there aren't a lot of us associates around looking for work. Either way I'm happy because this could lead to a permanent full-time position at the post office.

Now, on to the saga of my current job. In typical work fashion, I didn't find out until yesterday afternoon, on the last day of the month, which was also my last day on the job, that I had been extended through July. So now I have a job until everything is done and I can start work at the post office. They've done this to me so much that I'm kind of use to it. However, with them hiring someone a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I was going to be working past June or not, so I've been spending all of my free time looking for work, which is why I've been AWOL again.

Well, gotta run and earn some money to put bread on the table.

TTFN

It's a holiday today, but I'm working, I get Friday off instead, so end up with a long weekend witch is nice.
Not a bad setup. Especially this year when there aren't too many celebrations happening.
I'm working too, but that's my norm anyways.
I got a Conditional Job Offer with the U.S. Post Office. That's right, a conditional job offer!
Hey! Great news! Congrats!
It's finally happening, but I won't believe it until I get the start date.
Totally get that. Hopefully you'll be all set and looking back at all the waiting and searching soon.
Now, on to the saga of my current job. In typical work fashion, I didn't find out until yesterday afternoon, on the last day of the month, which was also my last day on the job, that I had been extended through July. So now I have a job until everything is done and I can start work at the post office.
Nothing like waiting til the last minute. They can't be surprised when you quit.

Happy Canada Day GIF - HappyCanadaDay GIFs

Morning All,

Midweek holiday is starting out overcast but no fear, the heat is returning. Time to go for a run before the humidity builds up.

Have a great Canada Day All!

Happy Canada Day Fellas!

You'll be pleased to learn that my slumbers last night were Disdad free.

I've heard that if you drink enough to pass out, you don't dream. Just something I've heard.

Morning, Gents! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here on Cape Cod. Ok, well, right now it's overcast and a bit foggy, but it is a beautiful day. Now, you will ask, "But CapeCodTenor, why is it a beautiful day when it's overcast and foggy?" Well, I'll tell you: I got a Conditional Job Offer with the U.S. Post Office. That's right, a conditional job offer! As long as I pass everything else that's left, medical and what not, I should have a job. *sigh* I'm happy, though I admit to not being jumping-for-joy type happy, but I am happy. I guess with all the rejections I've had over the last year and a half, I'm being guarded, but I am happy. It's finally happening, but I won't believe it until I get the start date. When I start, I'll start off as a Rural Carrier Associate, which basically is a temp that fills in for the full-time employees. This means that I still won't have any benefits, but I'll be a permanent temp...which is kind of an oxymoron, but I'll take it. It's better than going month to month at my current job. I have read, though, that some weeks I might not get any work, but others I could be working over 40 hours a week, it just depends on my post office and how often they need me. Now, from what I hear/read, I can work hours at any post office, and with all the towns on the Cape, there's a lot of post offices for hours to be had....providing there aren't a lot of us associates around looking for work. Either way I'm happy because this could lead to a permanent full-time position at the post office.

Now, on to the saga of my current job. In typical work fashion, I didn't find out until yesterday afternoon, on the last day of the month, which was also my last day on the job, that I had been extended through July. So now I have a job until everything is done and I can start work at the post office. They've done this to me so much that I'm kind of use to it. However, with them hiring someone a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I was going to be working past June or not, so I've been spending all of my free time looking for work, which is why I've been AWOL again.

TTFN

Congrats!!

I got a Conditional Job Offer with the U.S. Post Office. That's right, a conditional job offer! As long as I pass everything else that's left, medical and what not, I should have a job. *sigh* I'm happy, though I admit to not being jumping-for-joy type happy, but I am happy. I guess with all the rejections I've had over the last year and a half, I'm being guarded, but I am happy. It's finally happening, but I won't believe it until I get the start date. When I start, I'll start off as a Rural Carrier Associate, which basically is a temp that fills in for the full-time employees. This means that I still won't have any benefits, but I'll be a permanent temp...which is kind of an oxymoron, but I'll take it. It's better than going month to month at my current job. I have read, though, that some weeks I might not get any work, but others I could be working over 40 hours a week, it just depends on my post office and how often they need me.

Congratulations!

Hoping they have plenty of hours for you.

TTFN
Congratulations, on the job offer ,I'm sure you will pass what is left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter