DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Along the Fundy coast there is no warning and is usually 20 to 30 degrees cooler in some areas.
I believe you. I remember a 20 degree temperature shift in under 15 minutes in Churchill.
There is talk that the doctor will be charged for violating the emergency act.
Good.
  1. 50's Prime Time or Brown Derby?
  2. BTMRR or SM (space mtn)?
  3. Dawa or Rose & Crown?
  4. EE or RNRC?
  5. HS or AK?
Man, some of those are tough.
1. Brown Derby. And you'll never know how hard it was to pick that.
2. BTMRR. Easy one.
3. Dawa… because I've never been to R&C.
4. EE. Love RNRC, but love the theming better at EE.
5. This used to be easy... before SWGE... Now? I think I'll still go with AK. Which surprises even me.
We get our DVDs from the Library for free.
Can do that too, but they won't have 1917 yet. Too recent.
only have access to an A4 printer when, I'm used to red penning on at least A2, and preferably A0. Even A3 would be doable.
Sounds like you have your challenges, but... I have no idea what you just said there.
Everything is better than termites.

Except maybe for the Spanish Inquisition.
Oh boy! I can post that gif!!!

But no-one expects termites.

Hold on. Wrong way round.
Dang it! Beat me to it.
I knew I could get someone to post that one for me.
I was so close!
That self-entitled ****** of a doctor has caused a pause in our recovery process. We were supposed to move ahead again tomorrow but that's now been put on hold.
Wow. :sad2: What a moron.

Furlough Day 3, and it is a beautiful day outside.

Stacey
The Mansion
Cava del Tequila
HEA
Dole Whip
Splash
TTA
CoP
At least one meal in another hotel
Non Disney, but Cheesecake Factory

You get to do Stacey? Is that a 007 thing or is there a FP+ for that? Is Lady K alright with that, or is it a what happens in WDW stays in WDW thing?

EXACTLY my point. You may not be from Africa (nor your relatives). You may not be American. So, just because your skin is a darker shade, that does NOT mean that's the correct term and the whole PC thing is a bunch of rubbish (another for you Dan). I'm just American...no idiotic reference to where people THINK I might have originated from.

We had a priest from Africa. People would refer to him as "African-American" and he would tell them he wasn't, as he was African.

More discussion about possible school options in the fall for the kids and it must have been proposed by someone who wants it to fail. Only one child per seat on the bus and skip every other seat is how the discussion started and that isn't going to work. We have kids here that are on the bus for an hour before they get to school and have a full bus. The directives from on high are almost as senseless...my office is to be sanitized daily but I am the only one in it. Maybe don't send more people in to sanitize it and I will have less potential exposure to anything.

Watch lights fade from every room...:teacher:

we all must be of about the same vintage.

The overreaching directives are intended to maintain the fear, closures, and power.

Well thanks.

I've been told otherwise more times then I can count.
That doesn't just go away.

Yeah, I've been told that myself as well a few times. It hurts, stays with you, and makes you question things you know to be true. However, I've learned to consider the source. Usually, people spread hate out of ignorance or fear. If I can't educate them, then I just ignore them. There are many other people in the world worth my time to get to know.

They're still making this up as they go.

I feel like a lot of these policies are being made by people who don't have kids, have never been around kids, and have never seen a kid.

::yes::

I'm not understanding Disney. I know this is a public perception thing with cries of "Don't let Mickey kill my grandma". But, from what I'm reading, people are ready to go back. The new materials say the comparable "enter at your own risk". Disney has the money to spin any media stories. I can't imagine these $Billion companies haven't considered the actual science in determining it's safe to re-open.

Top O the Mornin Dads and Happy Friday Eve! The Disney news was pretty good yesterday I guess though not sure how this park reservation system will work when you have FP and ADR already booked but we will see? Family isn't sure the trip scheduled for first week August is gonna be worth it with the restrictions, park reservations, masks in the August heat, etc so just gonna see how things unfold as we have still have time to make final decision. Stay safe and healthy gents.

Today's WDW top list............... a bit of change up as I'm running low on new stuff........
  3. Dawa or Rose & Crown?
  4. EE or RNRC?
  5. HS or AK?

Well, I'm hoping Disney will figure it out in 7 weeks. Maybe the pandemic will be declared over by then. Anyway, I'll post pictures as long as they let me in. I figure that if the July trip sucks, then the October trip will just be that much better?

Easy 5
Brown Derby
Space Mountain
Rose n Crown
RNRC
AK

3. Dawa or Rose & Crown?
  4. EE or RNRC?
  5. HS or AK?
This was an easy one...

1. Never been to 50's PT so Brown Derby by default
2. Never been on SM so BTMRR
3 Never been to either
4 Never been on either
5. Animal Kingdom

Yeah, I'm that old too.
Good tune (with or without the recitation)
But given a choice, I'd rather hear them perform "I'm Just a Singer"...
Stronger piece musically.
I agree.

Miserable summer for the DCI. I can't imagine that they will let the competitions continue and there was a competion in Cincinnati this summer that is close enough to get to.

Watching another good war movie... it's called Casablanca! 🎥

Not a Bogart fan though African Queen is watchable.

Chim chiminy chaps. Another beautiful day in the soon to be 52nd State.
A few conference calls, a bit of arcade work, dinner from the local Italian restaurant tonight, and then its the curly haired Ninjas birthday weekend, so a Zoom party on Saturday and she wanted Roast Turkey for dinner on Sunday.

Is that a 007 thing or is there a FP+ for that?
I don't think she uses FP, it's more of a boarding group.
Now there's the Dan that we all know and love.
Yeah, I know my place. Keep away from the High falutin' talk and stick with the jiggly jokes. ;)
We were supposed to move ahead again tomorrow but that's now been put on hold.
What a tool.
Watching another good war movie... it's called Casablanca! 🎥
Not quite the same, but I dug out Dead Men don't wear Plaid the other week. I'd forgot how much I liked that film.

Sounds like you have your challenges, but... I have no idea what you just said there.
Sorry mate, that was a bit techy. A0 is draughtsman's plan size in old money, so you get to see proper detail in how the air con, cable, tray, beams and pillars etc stack up against each other and how they run around the stores and behind all the fixtures and it allows you to see how many metres of cable, how many sockets etc. Red penning is er, using a red pen to note this. A4 paper doesn't really cut it as the scale is way too small to make a proper judgement or get enough detail, which kind of makes the whole job a bit pointless. A bit like you tracking all those planes up there on an iPhone.

Have a lovely Friday yawwwwl.

Morning, Gents, from a raining Cape Cod! Not sure if it's supposed to rain all day, but there you go. Well, I got through yesterday, and man was it a day. I pushed, pulled and lifted my way though the day. "You want me to move that 1200 lbs pallet? Sure," that I moved 3x, even with a pallet jack it was a bear to move. Breaks definitely got missed and I had short lunch so I could finish what needed to get done, but everything that needed to get out got out on the trucks. As much as I was sore and complaining about being sore when I got home, I had a good day over all, though at 50 I can't be doing this for much longer before my body says enough. Got to play around on the forklift again, except this time I was moving pieces that are worth about $500k a piece, and I moved 2 of them. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I had to get them out of the building and down a ramp, and at a several hundred pounds a piece the forklift could have easily gotten away from me. But as GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes says, I'll be ready to race those babies professionally in no time. :rotfl2: Well, gotta get ready to head out for another fun filled day of shipping and receiving. Have a good day, everyone!

TTFN

As well he should!

He has been pretty cool about it. He wants to keep me on, but knows that that's not possible.

I did! I will!
Now I'm looking for a really inaccurate app that will tell me I ran 5K instead of 4.

:thumbsup2

Top O the Mornin Dads and Happy Friday Eve! The Disney news was pretty good yesterday I guess though not sure how this park reservation system will work when you have FP and ADR already booked but we will see? Family isn't sure the trip scheduled for first week August is gonna be worth it with the restrictions, park reservations, masks in the August heat, etc so just gonna see how things unfold as we have still have time to make final decision. Stay safe and healthy gents.

I'm not planning a trip anytime soon, but I'm going to have to read up on this just in case this continues for when I do plan a trip.

You should be about ready to start racing those babies professionally.

Now I just need a cool racing name.

That self-entitled ****** of a doctor has caused a pause in our recovery process. We were supposed to move ahead again tomorrow but that's now been put on hold.

:sad2: I have no words.

Watching another good war movie... it's called Casablanca!

Not quite the same, but I dug out Dead Men don't wear Plaid the other week. I'd forgot how much I liked that film.

I like that we live in a world where we can appreciate both a black-and-white classic and a stupid Steve Martin movie. :thumbsup2

A few conference calls, a bit of arcade work, dinner from the local Italian restaurant tonight, and then its the curly haired Ninjas birthday weekend, so a Zoom party on Saturday and she wanted Roast Turkey for dinner on Sunday.

Happy birthday to our favorite curly-haired ninja!

There is talk that the doctor will be charged for violating the emergency act.
I hope so. Not only is it selfish and idiotic, if the Canadian doctors take the hippocratic oath (do no harm), then he should also be removed from medical practice.

3. Dawa or Rose & Crown?
  4. EE or RNRC?
  5. HS or AK?
50s prime time. Never been to Brown Derby, but love the vibe at 50s. The PB&J shake ain't too shabby either.
BTMRR. No contest.
Dawa since I enjoy watching the entertainers.
RNRC. This was tough though...both great.
AK. Before they made EVERYTHING at HS tier 1, it might have been HS, but even so, just hanging at AK even if not riding anything is better. And FotLK.

Thinking he'll get his licence stripped away.
What he said!

Polls are showing that the Governor's political party approval rate is dropping, all the sudden we are now able to open up high school athletic practices and all state parks. Funny how all it takes is threat of losing the football season to make a public health crisis disappear. Bread and circuses...

Good morning all. It's posted out there, and we received an email, stating that all FP+s and ADRs are cancelled in favor of a new system not yet ready. So, I guess we are back to the Disney guessing game of if we can go there or not.

Chim chiminy chaps. Another beautiful day in the soon to be 52nd State.

I don't think she uses FP, it's more of a boarding group

UK becomes USA? That is a part of that New World Order conspiracy theory.

Good to know about Stacey. I'm not sure I can hang with a boarding party though.

Polls are showing that the Governor's political party approval rate is dropping, all the sudden we are now able to open up high school athletic practices and all state parks. Funny how all it takes is threat of losing the football season to make a public health crisis disappear. Bread and circuses...

There are two times when a pandemic ends. The first is when the numbers fall to an acceptable # of continued rate of infections and the government says so. The second is when the populace stop acting afraid.

Maybe a third is when football season starts. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!