DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Bad weather coming for Sunday, meeting postponed back to a full weekend
Nice!
It's supposed to be rain for us on Monday....I hope so...we can't take any more snow. Of course now they're worried about flooding with so much snow melt and all the storm drains blocked with snow. We'll see how mother nature messes with us this time.

Nice!
It's supposed to be rain for us on Monday....I hope so...we can't take any more snow. Of course now they're worried about flooding with so much snow melt and all the storm drains blocked with snow. We'll see how mother nature messes with us this time.

We are suppose to get 4 hours of freezing rain and then rain. I'm flying to Ottawa on Tuesday so I should be good by then.

Morning, gents.
Back to work today after a very busy day off.
Have a good weekend, chaps.

:sad2: You need an ark.

Happy Saturday. Absolutely brutally cold here. Well, cold for us, not Canada.

Will be at Vero Beach the last week of July for my birthday (day you arrive Mike)

Sounds like maybe a mini DDCC in July/August?

If you'll had coordinated better, we could have just called it summer ddcc and had shirts made.

Maybe a night cap at Bellvue Lounge or Abracadbar on the 30th. OK on spring break as we will be home when you are on spring break.
Thanks for the well wishes for the medical front.

Sounds like a plan. I didn't care for Abracadabra, so Bellevue it is. As for Spring Break, we'll pick a day closer to time.

Nice!

Genesis 6:15, you have until Monday. We're all counting on you! You can do it! :thumbsup2

Miracle? If the flood comes that fast, I expect an ark to just pop up.

Jeff can do it. Let's face it Noah had to do everything, find the tree suitable for cutting down. Cut the trees down and dragging them to the construction site. Then cutting the trees into boards and then at this point he could start building. Jeff could reduce the size to fit just him and his family and a cat or two. Buy the lumber from Home Depot are whoever they have up there and just build. Cake and pie.

Jeff can do it. Let's face it Noah had to do everything, find the tree suitable for cutting down. Cut the trees down and dragging them to the construction site. Then cutting the trees into boards and then at this point he could start building. Jeff could reduce the size to fit just him and his family and a cat or two. Buy the lumber from Home Depot are whoever they have up there and just build. Cake and pie.
Luckily I live on a bit of a hill in a higher part of the city. There shouldn't be much flooding risk to my house.
Which is fortunate since I am not much of a handyman. I would probably take longer than Noah.
We do have Home Depot by the way.
Although I usually shop at Kent, which is an Atlantic Canadian outfit.

Afternoon chaps. All day yesterday and half a day today decorating the Curly haired ninja's bedroom. Final coats in about 2 hours. and then all the masking tape can come off. The client is happy, so thats all good. Except now I've got to upscale an antique wardrobe, oh yeah, and now the Lady K wants the hallway done. Upstairs and downstairs. And a new set of banisters. And a stair runner. Joy. Maybe I'll go on the game to help pay for it. Any busy corners round your ways? Apart from my commonwealth brothers, it's too cold to stand on the street corner in high heels and pantyhose this time of year in Canada. even with my hairy legs.

What other choice does he have?!? :confused3
Amazon do same day on water wings......jus' sayin.
Genesis 6:15, you have until Monday
6:15 Monday? Just to tie it all in nicely?
You will miss me by a day.
We haven't booked it yet, so there's still a chance I can shift the dates to bridge you and Mikey. There is also the possibility it won't happen at all.

Have a great Sunday chaps, obviously Mike's bar is shut tonight, so I'll see you in there next week.

Afternoon chaps. All day yesterday and half a day today decorating the Curly haired ninja's bedroom. Final coats in about 2 hours. and then all the masking tape can come off. The client is happy, so thats all good. Except now I've got to upscale an antique wardrobe, oh yeah, and now the Lady K wants the hallway done. Upstairs and downstairs. And a new set of banisters. And a stair runner. Joy. Maybe I'll go on the game to help pay for it. Any busy corners round your ways? Apart from my commonwealth brothers, it's too cold to stand on the street corner in high heels and pantyhose this time of year in Canada. even with my hairy legs.

So you are capable of redoing my kitchen.

Morning, boys.

Jeff could reduce the size to fit just him and his family and a cat or two.
Have to be two cats.
Buy the lumber from Home Depot are whoever they have up there and just build. Cake and pie.
Good point. even a raft should be do-able.
Luckily I live on a bit of a hill in a higher part of the city. There shouldn't be much flooding risk to my house.
You're taking the fun out of this. We'll assume the water will rise over the top of the hill.
Although I usually shop at Kent, which is an Atlantic Canadian outfit.
Never heard of that one. Interesting.
All day yesterday and half a day today decorating the Curly haired ninja's bedroom. Final coats in about 2 hours. and then all the masking tape can come off. The client is happy, so thats all good
Pictures?
Maybe I'll go on the game to help pay for it. Any busy corners round your ways?
Never heard it referred to like that!
Apart from my commonwealth brothers, it's too cold to stand on the street corner in high heels and pantyhose this time of year in Canada. even with my hairy legs.
We're quite used to hairy legs and big coats and ski pants. You'd fit right in.
Right, so now the high heels and the pantyhose are in play, Now you want me to fit your kitchen. Gotcha.
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!