DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Looks like the car gremlin struck me again, pretty sure my alternator is gone and needs to be replaced. This summer has been crazy.

Dude. Sounds like it's time to go to bicycles. They make all-weather bikes, right?

Just back from seeing my Oncologist, treatments seem to be working, I'm in remission. I get a break for 6 months and get rechecked in March or April. Cheers gentlemen I'm having a great day. :drinking1 :drinking1 :banana:

Great news!

Got a little good news TopGolf broke ground just outside of Orlando not long ago in a town called Lake Mary, I know the guy who is going to be over the Maintenance Department there. So there’s a chance I could get promoted into a high position there and move by the mouse!

I bet that would be a fun job. Good luck.

Really looking forward to the long stay, as we have never been for 10 consecutive days. I'm planning September 2020 with DW for our 20th anniversary. Then, maybe Fall Break 2020 or summer 2021 with the family. Going for annual passes, so it makes the rest of the trips free, right? :lmao:

The math checks out. Do it! :thumbsup2

Got an update on my uncle a couple of days ago. He is still in the hospital and has to wear a back brace but they do get him out of bed and get him to work his way around around the ward in a wheelchair. He has a long road ahead of him but at least he's still moving forward.

Progress is progress. We'll take it.

And happy birthday!

Dude. Sounds like it's time to go to bicycles. They make all-weather bikes, right?

And happy birthday!

Yup, fat tire bikes.

I've considered the bike thing, well for part of the year anyway. If the end of my commute both coming and going to work didn't involve climbing a hill for a mile or so it would be a good idea.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Evening All,

Got an update on my uncle a couple of days ago. He is still in the hospital and has to wear a back brace but they do get him out of bed and get him to work his way around around the ward in a wheelchair. He has a long road ahead of him but at least he's still moving forward.

Good to hear, Darcy. Is he married yet?

And here a little something for you on your Special Day!

Worked thru a lot of stupid today. Thankfully, it's almost Friday. Anyone drinking bourbon tonight?

But, could the stand up to Canadian weather? And, when did you start talking surfer?

Man it feels great to be back at work and have some football tonight. Hopefully you guys have a great day

It feels great to be back at work? Someone's already drunk. Good job.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. I'm in a DVC mood today, so we're heading over to the Gurgling Suitcase in Old Key West for Slappy Joes. Last one standing gets to take Cinderella home. And, let me tell ya, she's a much better lay than Rob's pathway.

Have a good weekend Chaps.

My rum of choice is Captain Morgan Spiced. But I do have a flask of Honey Screech in the cupboard that is not bad, so perhaps I'll have one just for you. Regular Screech is a bit on the harsh side for my taste (hence the name).

Speaking of Screech, did you see the Toronto Maple Leafs getting screeched in here last week? They've lost all their pre-season games so far, so I don't think the Screech helped them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter