DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Yes lucky for us we’re going in a little more than 6 months, March 2020. Gonna be a long one after that! Who else has trips coming up for 20 or 21?

A number of us Dads from here and Facebook, will be going in January both 2020 and 2021 for the DisDads Club Convention during Marathon Weekend. Funny, we never hear from the Dads on MySpace anymore...

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dcgc28! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2
Your Official Member Number is #864!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​
Perhaps I don’t have enough posts yet to do so but I can’t see where to PM you. I don’t mind if you add my name (Devin) birthday (Feb 3rd) and location (Louisiana)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It can be tough to meet dads who actually like Disney and don’t get dragged there by their wives lol

Perhaps I don’t have enough posts yet to do so but I can’t see where to PM you. I don’t mind if you add my name (Devin) birthday (Feb 3rd) and location (Louisiana)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It can be tough to meet dads who actually like Disney and don’t get dragged there by their wives lol

Page One Updated! :thumbsup2

Ankle still hurts, but I can hobble around it.
Sounds like it’s gonna be okay?
Managing. Took some leftover pain meds from when I hurt my knee. Slept like a log. Only ibuprofen and compression today, and managing.
Good. Take it easy dude.
Is that sarcasm? Sorry man. Hope you get some time off & some sleep.
Yep sarcasm.
Time off I have. What I don’t have is my destination in sight. Only 5.5 hours late so far.

Afternoon guys! New dad poking around here, fighting off the Disney blues since we just got back in.
Welcome to the club!!!!! Sorry to hear that you just got back.

On a brighter note, I have only a handful of days til I’m Southbound and down. DD and I actually are having to drag the wife down this year.

Evening Gents.

Been a long day. Started around 4 am when I awoke to feel cramps starting on my inner thighs on both legs and my left calf. I actually crawled to the kitchen to get some water and pickle juice before DW found me on the floor in front of the fridge trying to work them out. It was not a fun way to start the day.

Spend the rest of the day travelling to Mount Alison University to present to a sport marketing class and then back home to volleyball practice. The good thing is that I am working from home tomorrow so that should be a bit quieter.

Hope you all had a good day.

Afternoon guys! New dad poking around here, fighting off the Disney blues since we just got back in.

Welcome Devin!

Evening fellas, except for his Lordship, the right honorable Deputy Mayor of Bricksburg, in which case it should be morning!

Just finished packing for a 4-day conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico. On the plus side, I grew up in mountain country, so the 7,000 ft elevation shouldn’t be a problem (my home growing up was around 7,500 ft). On the downside, I’m flying out on United ...

At least my layover is in Denver, as opposed to someplace like Phoenix. Too bad John Elway’s steakhouse is too pricey because the chicken fried steak breakfast burrito sounds amazing. But at a $19 price point with no drink included, I think I will pass. Maybe John personally delivers it, and that’s why it’s $19. Or maybe it comes with a bottle of delicious bourbon, the brownest of the brown liquors.

Have a great evening/morning!

Morning all,

working from home today because I'm waiting for the pooper pumper to show up to drain the tank. Man I'm glad I don't have to do the job.
Not a fun sounding job for sure!
Morning everyone from a overcast Westfield NB. Happy Tuesday.

View from the office today
View attachment 436574

Awesome view! Great picture.

So I had to work yesterday and now I’m off for 2 days lol TopGolf probably thought they were doing me a favor asking me to work one day then be off for 2 but after my vacation I worry about being lazy.

Evening Gents.

Been a long day. Started around 4 am when I awoke to feel cramps starting on my inner thighs on both legs and my left calf. I actually crawled to the kitchen to get some water and pickle juice before DW found me on the floor in front of the fridge trying to work them out. It was not a fun way to start the day.
From standing up so long at the Festival? Sorry Darcy.

Afternoon chaps from a sunny Lego Towers. Call after call after call today. Literally just popped up for some air.

Now Friday was mostly on grass
Ah well, it's legal in Canada now.
working from home today because I'm waiting for the pooper pumper to show up to drain the
Is there some kind of hierarchy in that organisation? Senior Pooper pumper? Director of Number 2's?
Nice. Moody. I like it.
Evening fellas, except for his Lordship, the right honorable Deputy Mayor of Bricksburg, in which case it should be morning!
Hat tip to you as well sir. It was indeed morning, but, like "Pkondz getting up time" morning.
I’m flying out on United ...
My condolences. Just bring some spackle for the holes in the floor, stuff it in, I'm sure it will be fine.
If you want, give me a shout. My wife and I live in Orlando.
Really? You kept that quiet ;)
Welcome Devin! Do you like films about gladiators? Ever been in a Turkish Prison?
feel cramps starting on my inner thighs on both legs and my left calf. I actually crawled to the kitchen to get some water and pickle juice before DW found me on the floor in front of the fridge trying to work them out. It was not a fun way to start the day.
Well that sounds less than ideal. I suffer with cramp as well, generally after tennis if I don't hydrate.
Maybe John personally delivers it, and that’s why it’s $19
I would totally pay 19 bucks for them to dig up John Denver to deliver my breakfast burrito. Heck, one in Kona is like 18 bucks and you don't get a long deceased Country/Folk legend scootling out of the kitchen...
Going to watch the West Ham United match for 007 today and cheer his team on.
I think without your kind support Norm, we would have lost that game. Much appreciated. Hopefully the ankle is easing up my friend.

Have a satisfactual day y'all.

Last edited:
Top O the Mornin Dads! Nothing major going on though I did get set-up for 24" smart tv set up with Roku for outside and watch the Cubs continue to win down the stretch last night. Had Cubs on the TV and Blackhawks preseason on the iPad - DW just rolls her eyes at me as I may never be in the house now :)
Yes lucky for us we’re going in a little more than 6 months, March 2020. Gonna be a long one after that! Who else has trips coming up for 20 or 21?
Check out my signature line :)
On a brighter note, I have only a handful of days til I’m Southbound and down. DD and I actually are having to drag the wife down this year.
Safe travels and enjoy! There should be no need for dragging to WDW :oops:
Sorry to hear Darcy, but do have to admit to a bit of a chuckle after reading you're ok. DW totally had to be like VDF? Just picturing you on the kitchen floor, pickle juice dripping down you pajamas with the fridge door hanging ope and DW walking in :-) sucks getting old and I'm right there with ya!

Just finished packing for a 4-day conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico. On the plus side, I grew up in mountain country, so the 7,000 ft elevation shouldn’t be a problem (my home growing up was around 7,500 ft). On the downside, I’m flying out on United ...

At least my layover is in Denver, as opposed to someplace like Phoenix. Too bad John Elway’s steakhouse is too pricey because the chicken fried steak breakfast burrito sounds amazing. But at a $19 price point with no drink included, I think I will pass. Maybe John personally delivers it, and that’s why it’s $19. Or maybe it comes with a bottle of delicious bourbon, the brownest of the brown liquors.

Have a great evening/morning!
Safe travels!
Morning everyone from a overcast Westfield NB. Happy Tuesday.

View attachment 436574
Nice view
Morning all,

working from home today because I'm waiting for the pooper pumper to show up to drain the tank. Man I'm glad I don't have to do the job.

Attachments

• 1568732282131.png
    1568732282131.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter