DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon gents.
I’m convinced that work is trying to kill me. Dang I’m tired.

Been doing the same on the deck. Just waiting for cooler weather. For 10 years.

Supposed to be raining there for the next week or so.

Take it easy dude. See you in a few days.

:lmao:

Not cool enough in February in Winterpeg, :idea: perhaps you need to move further north so you can get the deck finished. :lmao::lmao:

Made it thru another Keto week, down another 6 pounds. Still having side effects and struggled thru tennis, but I'll keep on keeping on.
Good for you on the 6lbs. Side effects lessening?
Not cool enough in February in Winterpeg, :idea: perhaps you need to move further north so you can get the deck finished. :lmao::lmao:
I said "cool", not "freezing"! :laughing:
I ain't doin' nothin' outside in February (except shovel the evil white stuff.)

Morning all,

Bit tired today and my back is killing me. Ended up being on my feet for over 12 hours yesterday and working the bar for about 10 of that. Lots of great music though and Nathaniel Rateliff was awesome. No soccer tonight as we wait for the league to finish up before playoffs. The team decided to get together to celebrate finishing at the top of the table to Sunday night still involves "soccer".

Have a good one all.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB.
Done on the prep work for the walkway and stairs. Pavers come on Wednesday, so I'll finish it next week

Good job and well done on spreading out the work.

Rolled my ankle at pickleball and hit the ground. And it's even worse that I have to watch the Bears vs Broncos.

Cograts on another 6 lbs. :thumbsup2

Where was this advice 30 years ago, when I was setting the bar, if I'd only known , the free time I would have had.

Thanks. And, neither of us were Disdads then. Sorry.

Good for you on the 6lbs. Side effects lessening?

Some days, yes. The lack of sleep though is the worse.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB.
Done on the prep work for the walkway and stairs. Pavers come on Wednesday, so I'll finish it next weekView attachment 435868

Wow! Canada's landscape is 90 degrees offset 'Merica.

Rolled my ankle at pickleball and hit the ground. And it's even worse that I have to watch the Bears vs Broncos.

Ouch ,....you could change the channel.
True, now to lower the bar.
No sleep sucks.
We live on a steep hill :lmao: :lmao:

Morning gents...

It's not been a banner day.
Actually, it's been a damned crappy day.

But hey! I'm actually pretty happy that I went without sleep so I could spend an extra four and a half hours at Toronto airport.

Sorry to hear about the ankle...that sucks.

Interesting you're having problems sleeping...I sleep so much better when I'm doing keto. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Afternoon gents! been a bit and did not read in detail and just skimmed a couple of nuggets from the banter referenced below. Have a good week!
Not much planned today...just resting the ribs and being a couch (well recliner) potato.
They do taste better that way
Sorry about all the above, as a lifelong Bears fan particularly about having to watch them.

Another Monday. Ankle still hurts, but I can hobble around it. Sitting on my @$$ mostly anyways. Going to watch the West Ham United match for 007 today and cheer his team on.

We live on a steep hill :lmao: :lmao:

No wonder you're tired. Your paver work defies gravity. :lmao:

You all right?

Managing. Took some leftover pain meds from when I hurt my knee. Slept like a log. Only ibuprofen and compression today, and managing.

Thank you.

But hey! I'm actually pretty happy that I went without sleep so I could spend an extra four and a half hours at Toronto airport.

Is that sarcasm? Sorry man. Hope you get some time off & some sleep.

Sorry to hear about the ankle...that sucks.

Interesting you're having problems sleeping...I sleep so much better when I'm doing keto. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Dr said it will get better. I'm apparently extra resistant and having extra side effects due to my extreme fatness. Well, we said dependence on sugar, but I read between the lines. He said it will get better, & hang in there for 30-45 days. DW is also doing keto, and she is already sleeping great.

Sorry about all the above, as a lifelong Bears fan particularly about having to watch them.

Well, the 86 Bears was a great club. There have been a few other good years in there.

Afternoon guys! New dad poking around here, fighting off the Disney blues since we just got back in.
:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dcgc28! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2
Your Official Member Number is #864!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter