DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Not much else apart from I found a painted rock from Winnipeg in Animal Kingdom, took a photo of it in front of the Tower of London, and now my facebook is filled with notices from Winnepegian Women. Who apparently like painting rocks. More power to them.
That's a trend that's going on here. You paint a rock and leave it somewhere for someone to find. Not sure why. Social media thingy.
Just wait until you see what else Winnipeg women can do with your rocks!

(Hey, it's Friday)
::yes::
Is that a view of a backhoe or view of the back of a hoe? :lmao:
:laughing:

The Toronto Maple Leafs are in my town having their training camp, and the place has gone nuts. People camped out overnight to get tickets to sit and watch the camp. I'm not anti-Leafs, but you would catch me lined up that long for a hockey training camp, no matter what team.

With what they charge for their regular tickets, that's probably the only way most of them will ever get to see them.

That may be the best idea I've seen on these boards.

And there are so many here!

Rainy one here today. And I'm okay with that. Put a new lawn in about a week ago.

Now I'm really looking forward to telling people: "Get off my lawn!"

:lmao: Nice.

I found a painted rock from Winnipeg in Animal Kingdom, took a photo of it in front of the Tower of London, and now my facebook is filled with notices from Winnepegian Women. Who apparently like painting rocks. More power to them.

I'm sure @pkondz can give you lots of tips.

And all the best to the Paraskevidekatriaphobics out there.

Gesundheit.

Is that a view of a backhoe or view of the back of a hoe? :lmao:

All sorts of terrible Jungle Cruise jokes just sprang to mind.

That's a trend that's going on here. You paint a rock and leave it somewhere for someone to find. Not sure why. Social media thingy.

Huh. So it really is a thing.

You shouldn't smoke and do sports. Particularly swimming, your ciggie keeps going out.

Brilliant 007.
And there is our Friday night Princess. Calling it. Have a good weekend chaps.

No double entendres about her? Looks like she can hold her breath a really long time when she goes down --------

------- under water.

You bet! I can teach you all you need to know about getting rejected by Winnipeg women!

I won't need any lessons. I've been rejected by women for years.

Morning All.

Cool morning here so far and I expect it will be cool tonight for my volunteer shift at the bar in the Blues Tent. Last night's trip to the Mojo Tent was another good one but for some reason I am the only one up this morning. I wonder why that could be?

Great show last night and a great crowd, looking for more of the same tonight.

Have a great day!

Morning everyone, from an overcast Westfield NB. Going to start building a paver stone walkway and stairs today, have been putting this off until cooler weather arrived. Enjoy the weekend. :drinking1

Afternoon gents.
I’m convinced that work is trying to kill me. Dang I’m tired.
Morning everyone, from an overcast Westfield NB. Going to start building a paver stone walkway and stairs today, have been putting this off until cooler weather arrived. Enjoy the weekend. :drinking1
Been doing the same on the deck. Just waiting for cooler weather. For 10 years.
Good MORNING from an overcast Orlando.
Supposed to be raining there for the next week or so.
Not much planned today...just resting the ribs and being a couch (well recliner) potato.
Take it easy dude. See you in a few days.
Good of you to let the ribs rest before putting them on the grill. ;)
:lmao:

Happy Saturday. Made it thru another Keto week, down another 6 pounds. Still having side effects and struggled thru tennis, but I'll keep on keeping on.

Two great football matches today. Liverpool vs Newcastle and Norwich City vs Man City. Can't believe Man City lost.

You must have set that bar too high early on. After DW and I married, I did as little work as possible, and made it sure it was very slow and delayed. I've escaped so many projects since then.

Happy Saturday. Made it thru another Keto week, down another 6 pounds. Still having side effects and struggled thru tennis, but I'll keep on keeping on.

Two great football matches today. Liverpool vs Newcastle and Norwich City vs Man City. Can't believe Man City lost.

You must have set that bar too high early on. After DW and I married, I did as little work as possible, and made it sure it was very slow and delayed. I've escaped so many projects since then.
Cograts on another 6 lbs. :thumbsup2

Where was this advice 30 years ago, when I was setting the bar, if I'd only known , the free time I would have had. :moped::car::sail::rockband::drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:beach::drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:happytv::happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter