DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The post are numbered in the lower right corner (see below). And it's a post on where we've lived and are living at...so, I need to add you to Florida if you would like. (As a note, I only add member personal information to page one with their permission.)

Capture.JPG

Morning all. My nose is running. While it is a nice thought a part of me would.run, it's either spring allergies or a cold. Ugh.

There has to be some pictures from university, maybe Jeff had a My Space page or a newsgroup he posted in. ;)

My Space. Never had a page there, but am old enough to know about it. Who would be silly enough to post information and pictures to an internet forum site.

Well, we made it past another Monday. Hopefully @pkondz is feeling better and Dan is still loving life playing with legos.

That's all I got.

Who wouldn't want to get paid to play with legos?

The post are numbered in the lower right corner (see below). And it's a post on where we've lived and are living at...so, I need to add you to Florida if you would like. (As a note, I only add member personal information to page one with their permission.)

View attachment 389144
Learn something new every day. Or, if I knew it before (possible), I don't use or notice it often enough.

Top O the Mornin Dads! 87 daus til next trip just doesn't sound as good as one week to go.........
Morning, gents.
Sick as a dog. But at work. Won't be tomorrow if I feel anywhere near this bad again.
Hope You're doing better
Checked my PB numbers. Didn't have a match. But, 4 of the numbers were one digit off. It's almost likes it's rigged against mem. What are the odds?
0d7454f9d3fd46e7a4ee50160232b6df559f63f79b36521907e163dd5387a266.jpg

I dunno mate, what do you look like in a skirt and heels? :scared1:
Why did you go there?
page 1 post 12 updated
We miss you CJ. Hope Pirate Princess is doing good.
Morning all. My nose is running. While it is a nice thought a part of me would.run, it's either spring allergies or a cold. Ugh.
Hope it clears up quick

Morning gents.
While I still feel under the weather... I feel a lot better than the last two days.

Well, we made it past another Monday. Hopefully @pkondz is feeling better and Dan is still loving life playing with legos.

That's all I got.

Seem to be on the other side of this cold, I think. Thanks.

You are missed CJ.

Funny... I was just thinking about the Pirate Princess yesterday. Wondering how she was doing and if anyone was keeping tabs on her at all.

My nose is running. While it is a nice thought a part of me would.run, it's either spring allergies or a cold. Ugh.

I'm sorry. It's probably a cold. You would've caught it from me. Stupid computer viruses.

Morning gents.
While I still feel under the weather... I feel a lot better than the last two days.

Seem to be on the other side of this cold, I think. Thanks.

Funny... I was just thinking about the Pirate Princess yesterday. Wondering how she was doing and if anyone was keeping tabs on her at all.

I'm sorry. It's probably a cold. You would've caught it from me. Stupid computer viruses.
Gee thanks! That explains.why I have a cold.

Some things are better not shared! :sad2:

Hey, guys. Just checking in to say hi. Been swamped at work lately so I haven't had much time to keep up with all of the important goings-on.
I'll catch you up.
Randell is still CBO
Ponzi is sick
Norm has a virus he may have caught from Ponzi
Doc is enjoying the Florida sunshine
Mike has post-Disney hangover
Darcy is wondering what to do with his MySpace account
Dan wants to get me in a dress and heels.

Did you expect anything else?

I'll catch you up.
Randell is still CBO
Ponzi is sick
Norm has a virus he may have caught from Ponzi
Doc is enjoying the Florida sunshine
Mike has post-Disney hangover
Darcy is wondering what to do with his MySpace account
Dan wants to get me in a dress and heels.

Did you expect anything else?

No I was looking for your My Space page and those pictures of you in the dress and heels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter