DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy pi day. Had pizza pie and pecan pie to celebrate. And beer.

First HS tennis match on Friday. Coach hasn't ordered uniforms yet. The world is full of idiots. My daughter plays #1, and I'm looking forward to a good season from her - not from team.

What ho chum chum, your flippety gibbets are tally ho and all is tickety boo. Rah Rah rah...

Yippee Ki Yay, mother firetrucker!!!!!

We had a few degrees above freezing yesterday too. We needed it to thaw out. Hovering right around freezing mark today but better than the -15 we had for the last month.
Hopefully no flooding comes with the thaw.

Hit 70 here today. Spring is here, until winter returns next week.

Mmm...maple syrup. Not that crap they sell in the store they call maple syrup but is actually corn syrup. Blech!

Yes, real maple syrup is great!!! ::yes::

Sure be here by 8:45 am, I'll cook Clams mussels and scallops for lunch

Yes to all 3. We have a local place that sells the king diver sea scallops fresh for $21.00 a pound. They are amazing.

Whoa!

The required photo.

Not impressive. Doesn't look like that great a ride. Disney usually does better.
Yeah, it doesn't look like they've made much progress. Looks the same to me as it did in October when I moved down here. I also haven't seen anyone there working. Not in the manner of normal construction where there is one guying actually working and 15 people watching. I mean I've never seen a single person. Maybe they only work on it at night.

Yeah, it doesn't look like they've made much progress. Looks the same to me as it did in October when I moved down here. I also haven't seen anyone there working. Not in the manner of normal construction where there is one guying actually working and 15 people watching. I mean I've never seen a single person. Maybe they only work on it at night.
Actually... that is very likely.

Morning boys from Lego towers. Not much on today, a quick store visit to the flagship in Leicester Square and then maybe a swift half of ale.
Couple of catch up meetings apart from that, so not too taxing. I'm in Boston 5 Jun and 6 Jun on the galactic off chance that anyone is about.

more meetings on tap for most of the day, fun times.
You have meetings at the bar? Cool. All the best to the missus.
Huh... for the first time in about 7 weeks, this Friday will be an actual Friday for me. i.e. End of the work week. And its been a tiring one, so it can't come soon enough.
I believe calling duties are on you then my friend.
6 in Vegas is too much. Vegas on the one of your birth is too much. 10 of wife and boy in UT w/ family is too much. This one, is turning out to be too much.
Much too much.
th

It appears the big man would disagree. Especially on the birthday in Vegas bit.
Top O the Mornin Dads! Be safe out there
Looks like you are having fun Mikey, but there's not enough pictures, so it isn't happening. Please refer to Man Law#1.

Construction of Tron
I will be on the Shanghai one in 58 days. :cool1:

Have a great Friday chaps.

Nice pictures Doc, Thanks for stepping up. ;)

Hey Norm, I have a quick question for you, did you make your own sourdough starter or get it somewhere?

I'm in Boston 5 Jun and 6 Jun on the galactic off chance that anyone is about.

Same continent, different country.

So... does that make you incontinent?

Depends.

I believe calling duties are on you then my friend.

Well, my shift is over in under an hour. Been up for over 25 hours by this point... but I'll give it a shot.

Calling it. Last one to the Abracadabar is going to have a less than magical night. Last one has to take home the Queen of Hearts.
And let me tell you, you don't want to know how she'll get your head off.

I will be on the Shanghai one in 58 days. :cool1:

We'll expect a full report.

Morning Gents.

Suppose to get some rain today, maybe all the snow will be gone by the first day of spring. :rotfl2:

Hope nobody was in the path of the bomb cyclone yesterday, that looked nasty.

Morning boys from Lego towers. Not much on today, a quick store visit to the flagship in Leicester Square and then maybe a swift half of ale.
Couple of catch up meetings apart from that, so not too taxing. I'm in Boston 5 Jun and 6 Jun on the galactic off chance that anyone is about.

Boston....hmm you could just make a short 8 hour drive to get back to the Commonwealth, it would just like being home but without the Brexit worry.

Morning all, made it to my weekend. I've got a few projects that I need to do and planning on taking the oldest to the movies for her 3rd birthday. Hopefully we won't wash away with all the flooding going on around here.

Morning gents, hoping the weekend finds you all well. Mine is starting off with a bang, DD7 is home from school with the flu and I get to work this weekend which should prove to be exciting. The town has a "pub crawl" for St. Patty, those of us in the public service have dubbed amateur night. One of the 2 nights I dread working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!