DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Anyone looking for a new tv series to watch? The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime is excellent.

Huh. Tomorrow is my Sunday, but I'm working O/T. Today's my Saturday I guess. Sunday will be my Monday. And I had my Friday which was Thursday, off...

Yes, I get two Fridays with two jobs, but only one Sunday with one job, some of the time. It's perfectly clear.

That's it guys...I'm calling it. Last one to beaches and cream (I'm here now) for a
Tropical sunrise float has to go home with the queen of hearts and let me tell ya..."off with his head" might have a different meaning.

Well, as long as it was after the 3 minutes. That's one way to go out with a bang..... or chop.

Morning boys from a Sunny London.

That's it guys...I'm calling it. Last one to beaches and cream (I'm here now) for a
Tropical sunrise float has to go home with the queen of hearts and let me tell ya..."off with his head" might have a different meaning.
Well that ended up in a dark place during my absence, didn't it?

Hope everyone is doing well. Be lucky, fellas.

Morning boys from a Sunny London.

Well that ended up in a dark place during my absence, didn't it?

Hope everyone is doing well. Be lucky, fellas.

giphy.gif

Morning chaps from a sunny but sombre London. Church remembrance service this morning and the town parade.

They shall not grow old as we go old.
Age will not weary them, or the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

Thanks to all that served.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!