DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Off to breakfast and tennis with the boy. Have a great Saturday chaps, may your day be a Mickey bar on Mickey.

Home from tennis with youngest and now Watford vs Manchester United. How is Watford leading EPL against Man U talent? It's an all star team out there.

Well something went a little quicker...

:lmao: Where's that barrel?

Mornings guys.

Had a great night last night at the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival. Of course it helps when most of the drinks and tickets are free but that did make this morning a little slower starting. Heading back on a few hours for an 11 hour volunteer shift working the bar in the main tent. Pretty good line up in there today with Steve Earle and the Dukes headline later tonight. In the meantime I need some coffee.

Have a good one all.

Free drinks? You drinking some of that Irish coffee to keep the party going?

Home from tennis with youngest and now Watford vs Manchester United. How is Watford leading EPL against Man U talent? It's an all star team out there.

:lmao: Where's that barrel?

Free drinks? You drinking some of that Irish coffee to keep the party going?

Free drinks it was, pretty much whatever you wanted. Friend of our has a corporate event on Friday night and as long as you stay at the event, it's all free. If you can find him at the tent it is usually free there as well.

No Irish coffee, just regular strong black coffee to get me going.

Free drinks it was, pretty much whatever you wanted. Friend of our has a corporate event on Friday night and as long as you stay at the event, it's all free. If you can find him at the tent it is usually free there as well.

No Irish coffee, just regular strong black coffee to get me going.

Sounds fun. Send your corporate jet to pick me up for the next one.

In the meantime, send Watford some Irish coffee or regular coffee, because they need it.

Mourinho famously loses the dressing room in his 3rd season. Guess what season he's in right now? He will still grind out results though, like he did today. It doesn't see m like they are playing for him. The rest of today went to par apart from Leicester.

Back home from Atlanta. (Sorry I couldn't sync up with docsoliday1, but they took us to Arches Brewery on Wednesday and then by Thursday night I was pretty wiped. Two days of management training does that.)

Now, back to getting my life back to normal. Until the next sudden trip.

Back home from Atlanta. (Sorry I couldn't sync up with docsoliday1, but they took us to Arches Brewery on Wednesday and then by Thursday night I was pretty wiped. Two days of management training does that.)

Now, back to getting my life back to normal. Until the next sudden trip.
Welcome back to the circus buddy.....

Mourinho famously loses the dressing room in his 3rd season. Guess what season he's in right now? He will still grind out results though, like he did today. It doesn't see m like they are playing for him. The rest of today went to par apart from Leicester.

Man U looked amazing today in the first half, then, just held on to squeeze out the win. Still, great talent.

Because people will sell their future insurance and retirement for a quarter an hour raise. Plus, not all unions are effective at bargaining/ negotiating contracts. For example, my benefits are established my state law, and the governor is trying to change them. Our unions/ associations have done nothing, only the opposite party elected Attorney General filing appeals saved us.

This is true, not all unions are great at negotiating contracts, now in my area the unions are strong and will work together in a particular field and geograpic area so a company hold out would just send customers elsewhere. At the same area my wife is in the teachers union , IMO her benefits suck:scared1:, why pay into your benefits., when I have the family covered for free:confused3

Morning boys from an overcast London. Brisket on a low and slow today, smoked over mesquite, with mash, corn and I’m gonna have a swing at collard greens. All healthy English stuff :confused:.

Apart from that, not much on. West Ham are on the box, so that’s gonna be a bit painful. I’m still reeling from the fact that Keira Knightly (also a West Ham fan) tragically married a Spurs fan. She should be up a for a remake of “Sleeping with the enemy”.

Dang I missed it. What time does the 3 o'clock parade start in here?
And, the 3 o'clock parade starts at 4 o'clock in the future time zone.
Unless it's at 2 o'clock :teeth:

Morning boys from an overcast London. Brisket on a low and slow today, smoked over mesquite, with mash, corn and I’m gonna have a swing at collard greens. All healthy English stuff :confused:.
Doesn't sound all that English.
And I'm going round to my Mum's for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
Is this some Freaky Friday kind of thing?

Cool!:thumbsup2 You got cards for the First round, you might need more depending on who shows:confused3:eek::rotfl:. Well Thank You I think I will have a Moroccorita:thanks::drinking1:rotfl2:
I'll probably be going back tomorrow for next round. The thing that kinda stinks is having to buy just $50 ones. The $100 (or greater) ones don't have as good of a discount, so even though it's not a huge savings, it adds up when you're talking about $1000+.

I know everyone was having fun with the name and I was laughing along, but in case you don't know BJ's is a wholesale club like Sam's or Cosco.

Generic or general question.

Do you think it's better to check in online or wait?

I've heard of people getting upgraded when they check in or maybe getting the room or area they wanted.

On the pre-check in side, I've heard people getting their room is ready texts very early in the morning.

Happy Sunday All.

Had a fun day yesterday working the bar at the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival. This was the 28th year for the festival but the first time I volunteered. It was a long day but I'll do it again. I have one sore finger from opening I don't know how many cans of beer and I don't remember the last time I stood for 11 hours but I did get to see some interesting people and listen to 4 great bands. If you are a fan of southern rock I highly recommend checking out Blackberry Smoke.

On the Sunday food front we've got a sirloin roast and all the fixins in the crock pot. It should be a great meal to have a couple of hours before playing soccer tonight.

Enjoy an afternoon of football All, English or American...doesn't matter.

Afternoon gents. Hope all are well. Enjoying start to our Adults only trip. Ran into Fave and better half yesterday and will hook again. About to meet up with Jeff Fry at AK. Have a good Sunday guys and hope Rob is safe.

Afternoon gents. Hope all are well. Enjoying start to our Adults only trip. Ran into Fave and better half yesterday and will hook again. About to meet up with Jeff Fry at AK. Have a good Sunday guys and hope Rob is safe.
Have a great time buddy. Enjoy Dawa. Drink Rum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!