DD11- Looking for E-mail Pen Pals for October 18th Cruise

KarenK

Earning My Ears
My niece will be sailing on the 7-day Eastern on October 18, 2003 cruise and would like to start e-mailing to other girls on the cruise. She is a bit shy and would like to know someone before she sails. This is her first cruise along with her Mother and Grandmother. I will be sailing with Disney for the 5th time. We also have some others sailing with us in the cabin next door.

Ashley is in 6th grade, funny, plays the flute, and very well behaved. She loves to swim and can't wait to use the pools at night. I would love to se her in the show with the others kids, but not sure she will do it. Would like to have her convinced that the clubs are fun!

Tell me your e-mail and I will get you in touch with Ashley.

Thanks,
Aunt Karen

Hi Karen! We will be cruising with you, and I know our DD11 would love to meet Ashley.

She is more than welcome to email our daughter beforehand. Just click our email link below!

Also, check out my thread for this cruise. I know there are a number of others travelling with young girls (and boys!!) ;)
We have one each of the little monsters; DD11 and DS13.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308714

'Beano':cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter