• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DD Marketplace Co-op Cherry Tree Lane MERCH REQUEST

mantry

Earning My Ears
Howdy, we were at Downtown Disney on Saturday April 11th 2015 and my wife looked at a necklace I think in Cherry Tree Lane area and mentioned to my daughter that it is something she would like. Well I wasn't around and figured I would be able to find it on line but no such luck!!!!

Here is a picture of the necklace:
necklace.jpg

Could someone swing by the DD Marketplace Co-op and find out the item number or ask how I could order this online?

I would sure appreciate it. Either update this thread or email me at markab320 at G M A I L <dot> C O M
or call/text me at 801-414-FOUR EIGHT SIX SIX

Thank you in advance.

I tried to find any other forum/topic to post on and could not, so if the MODERATORS need to move this to a better forum that is fine with me.

Mark

I believe I read a mention of a personal shopper over on Easywdw. (His girlfriend buys things around Disney world and sends them to people for a minimal fee.) I'm sorry to say I don't remember more than that but if you poke around his site or google it perhaps you may have some luck.

Ok, I'll see what I can find with EASYWDW.

Also, forgot to mention that I did call the
Walt Disney World Theme Park Merchandise, at 1-877-560-6477 and they put me on hold while the called the store but came back and said that the store must have gotten busy on the floor, but they took my name and number and said that they would call back but as of yet (called about 2pm ET) I have not gotten a call back.

UPDATE!!!! The Disney Merchandise lady called me back this morning and they have the item and took my order and will ship it right out!!!! Amazing that they will jump through hoops and do what it takes to track down an order and get it to a customer. So it is on its way!!!!
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter