DD dining?

Belle12

Earning My Ears
On our adult night out, where would you all recommend dining in DD? I'm highly considering Portobello's? What about Fulton's? After dinner, we'll go either to the Comedy Club or Adventurer's Club.

I like both the food and atmosphere of Fulton's. Definitely a more "adult" atmosphere for a night out for the two of you (although not necessarily a "quiet" atmosphere, if that is what you are looking for). The clam chowder was very good!

Are you wedded to DD? California Grill at the Contemporary and Victoria and Alberts at GF are also great "date night" locales!

Have a great trip!

Hi! We love both Portabello & Fulton's - you can't go wrong with either one. They're very different; Fulton's is a bit noisier, but has great seafood. Portabello is quieter, and has delicious Italian food. The polenta there is unbelievable! The Adventurer's Club is a lot of fun, too :)
Cheers!
Heather W
8/5/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!