DCP and Esthetics School

madivb6

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm really wanting to participate in the DCP but I was hoping someone might know the answer to this question regarding my eligibility... I am not enrolled in a college or university, but I go to Esthetics School which is similar to a Cosmetology Program. Am I eligible to apply or would I have to be taking classes at a university or community college?

I believe you have to be at a college or university. One of my dd’s friends wanted to apply but he was told that his ‘trade school’ didn’t qualify. You only need to be enrolled in one class during the semester you apply. Might be worth signing up for something if you really want to do the program.

I believe you have to be at a college or university. One of my dd’s friends wanted to apply but he was told that his ‘trade school’ didn’t qualify. You only need to be enrolled in one class during the semester you apply. Might be worth signing up for something if you really want to do the program.
Okay! I'll have to look into doing that! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!