DCL site

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
Hi. For the past week every time I try to get a quote on the DCL site it says it is down for routine maintenance. Is this a known/planned thing? Anyone else having trouble?

I didn't have any problems at all going through the booking process just now.

Try some standard troubleshooting: Restart the device. Use a different browser. Clear cookies/temp internet files in browser. Use incognito/private browsing. Try a different network if possible.

I have issues all the time, I have to re-start my computer. I find if I sign out when I'm done, it will sometimes let me back in next time.

Good Luck!

I can't access my reservation right now and of course tonight is my activity booking and online check-in date.

I've had trouble with it for a couple of weeks. My default browser is Google Chrome, and the DCL website won't give me much more than the home page. However I can access everything using Internet Explorer 11. But my husband's laptop can access no problem using Chrome. If you can clear your cache and cookies, that may help.

I've had constant issues and the incognito window worked for me. Good luck! It certainly is frustrating

Honestly, I was a fan of DCL web-site back in 2012, before they started all the upgrades. One of my pet peeves now is the Cabanas on castaway cay, you can't even see them and if you're a first timer, how would you know they even exist. There are no options, no photos, no discussion about them. They won't even show up until the booking window opens. I love DCL, but sometimes they continue to mess with things that didn't need to be fixed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!