DCL Planning video

sandiegosusie

DIS Veteran
I ordered a planning video 4 months ago and I still have not received one. I ordered it online...Anyone have any suggestions for me, ie. a phone number to call?

I have also ordered on line -- about 2 months ago -- but have yet to recieve... I'd appreciate any insight as to what to expect & if there is a way to get the planning video sooner. Thanks :)

Order it again. I ordered mine at end of September and received it end of October (online). HTH :)

I was just thinking about posting this very thing--I've ordered twice with no video! I wanted one to give to my mom for her Xmas present (actually, the present is a 3-day on the Wonder in March), but am losing hope of actually getting it in time!

Any ideas?

=joye

I agree with Melrosgirl, order again. I ordered the book and the video in September when we booked. We received both in mid-October. FWIW, I ordered the video through the 1-800 number. The book I ordered online.

Good luck, the book and video keep me excited and I know you will love them. :cool:

Well, I got the video today and I did order it online - So try again - It is fun to watch!

Karen :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just received my video - I can't remember when I ordered it, but it was a while ago. So hang in there - yours might be on its way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter