DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

For those of you who post lots of photos on this thread, can someone give me a bit of tech support? I can't post the photos from my iPhone since it says the files are too large. So I'm posting my Instagram photos, but the quality is definitely worse. Any easy way to get around this issue?

Aw thanks! I took it from a pretty good distance on my iPhone so it's a bit grainy to be sure, but the rainbow over Diamond Head was like a postcard! Hope DCL goes back to Hawaii soon! :love:

Mine's an iPhone pic, to. Hawaii is a frequent travel destination for me, but not by ship. That photo does look just like a postcard.

For those of you who post lots of photos on this thread, can someone give me a bit of tech support? I can't post the photos from my iPhone since it says the files are too large. So I'm posting my Instagram photos, but the quality is definitely worse. Any easy way to get around this issue?
I think photos have to be smaller than 1mb. Just use software to make it smaller. I use Photoshop Elements, but I'm sure there's lots out there to do it.

I upload all mine to flickr and then post them through that. I usually resize mine when I load, but you can choose a size to use on Flickr as well

As noted the size of an image must be smaller than 1 MB. There are sizing options available in Paint, as well as Windows Photo Gallery.

Once an image has been resized, you can post it directly from your computer files using drag & drop into the posting window. Or copy & paste.

If you don't want to resize your photos yourself, you must use a photo hosting site to get an IMG code to paste in the reply window.

I've use tinypic.com in the past. It's free and easy.

As noted the size of an image must be smaller than 1 MB. There are sizing options available in Paint, as well as Windows Photo Gallery.

Once an image has been resized, you can post it directly from your computer files using drag & drop into the posting window. Or copy & paste.

If you don't want to resize your photos yourself, you must use a photo hosting site to get an IMG code to paste in the reply window.

I've use tinypic.com in the past. It's free and easy.

I tried again, straight from my iPhone and it let me post the original pic (above) which I think is better than the insta version. For some reason it wasn't letting me post them earlier. Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a quicker way around the resizing since they are all on my phone and not on my laptop (yet). I'll keep working at it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter