DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On our trip December 8-15 2007 we saw a rainbow while we were in St. Maarten on Orient Beach. Beautiful!!!!!

IMGP0271.jpg

Love your daughters outfit...I am trying to figure something out for my DDs who will be 3 and 6 at the time...did you cut the shirt and pants yourself or did you buy them somewhere?? THANKS!

I believe DW bought the outfit at the Disney Store last spring. They had a bunch of Pirate theme clothes, DW bought her shirt there, too. Here is a picture of DW's shirt:

Stich decided he wanted DD to stay with him:

IMG_1939.JPG

I believe DW bought the outfit at the Disney Store last spring. They had a bunch of Pirate theme clothes, DW bought her shirt there, too. Here is a picture of DW's shirt:

Stich decided he wanted DD to stay with him:

IMG_1939.JPG

Mark I see you're from West Islip. I grew up in Lindenhurst. Nice to see fellow Lawg Islandas on the board.

DSC00305.jpg

Romantic Turndown:lovestruc

Just curious, what is that on the lower corners of the bed in this picture?

That is definitely a more elegant turndown than DW and I had when we did REAS on our first cruise!:thumbsup2

subbing...
love the PS tutorial on page 503. Gotta try that when I get my regular machine back!:surfweb:

Must be the Midnight Desert Buffet that I have never been able to stay awake long enough to attend. Great picture. Lois

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts