DCL Fantasy-public restrooms

annemouse

Earning My Ears
we are going on the Fantasy on Saturday and my dad is in a power wherlchair. He needs assistance in the restroom in standing, turning, having someone there in case he starts to fall. Usually that person is me. Are there family public restrooms on the Fantasy? I would hate to have him have to go back to the room each time. Or if i accompanied him in the mens room to the handicap stall, do you think it would be a big deal? Thanks

To be honest, the handicap stalls in the public areas really are no bigger than a standard one. No way will two people fit in one. In fact, many of them are really funky shaped and more a hinderance than anything.

There are no family restrooms on the Fantasy. But I have found that during most of the day, the ones that are forward by the theaters are never busy so you could probably go into the restroom with him. I am sure anyone that walks in will understand. Really the only ones that are super busy are the ones by the pool during the day. Just avoid the ones with that are close to the crowds and you should be fine. You might even want to talk to guest relations when you get on board for any suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter