DCL Confessions

I don't sail concierge and I received all that was pictured on every sailing we've done. In fact, WDW resorts are now switching to the Sea Marine line of H2O+ products as well (although I feel the Sea Marine line should be distinctly Cruise line, while the Bath Aquatics lines should stay at WDW. Also to note that WDW packaging is different)

I hear concierge gets Elements or Elemis or however its spelled branded toiletries.

We were in 9B cabins on the Magic in Feb and we got all the items in @PrincessShmoo's picture. (Not the Concierge extras one).

I don't sail concierge and I received all that was pictured on every sailing we've done. In fact, WDW resorts are now switching to the Sea Marine line of H2O+ products as well (although I feel the Sea Marine line should be distinctly Cruise line, while the Bath Aquatics lines should stay at WDW. Also to note that WDW packaging is different)

I hear concierge gets Elements or Elemis or however its spelled branded toiletries.
Good point. Yes, I forgot, Concierge now get Elemis. But people have requested H2O when in Concierge. Personally I don't like Elemis AT. ALL.

I didn't care for the H2O products at WDW, but would love to get the DCL ones there.

Good point. Yes, I forgot, Concierge now get Elemis. But people have requested H2O when in Concierge. Personally I don't like Elemis AT. ALL.

I didn't care for the H2O products at WDW, but would love to get the DCL ones there.

It all depended on the level of hotel you went at. My friends would go deluxe and they would bring back the shampoo for me at it was the Bath Aquatics line, thats how I first discovered H2O+ and I loved it, so when I went to WDW we stayed at Value and were given some mickey no name stuff that didn't look or smell like what I was hoping for. The next time we went we stayed Moderate and were issued H2O+ but it wasn't their Bath Aquatics line, instead it was something else, blushing orange or grapefruit bergamot.....now we went again and this time again stayed Moderate and now its the Sea Marine collection.

Personally the smell of the sea marine makes me think of being on a cruise, the Bath Aquatics line makes me feel like I'm at Disney World. The fact that they now do cruise soap at WDW makes me feel confused, like I should be cruising but for some reason I'm having to pay for my food throughout the day and there is no unlimited ice cream! :-)

Almost got eaten alive last time for posting this, but I plan on wearing PJ bottoms to dinner! And I'm meeting people from my group and we are all having a PJ meet-up. Lol. I'm excited.

Are you on my cruise on the 14th? My group is having a PJ breakfast and I am so excited. Hope all the pj-haters are there!

Don't know.

But I found this on a website that reviewed the product:
Aloe vera, vitamin B5, and allantoin (soothing agents); glycerin, crithmum maritimum, algae, seaweed, himanthalia, and spirulina (moisturizers)

Well then we at least know aloe is in it. Can anyone get that or is it just for concierge?

Well then we at least know aloe is in it. Can anyone get that or is it just for concierge?
It used to be what Concierge got above and beyond the "regular" H2O offerings in the other rooms. BUT, Concierge now gets Elemis products, not H2O. I have read where some concierge guests have requested the H2O products, but I'm not sure if they got just the regular bar soaps/lotion/shampoo/conditioner or if the solar gel/body wash is still available.

My confession is I always bring the toiletries home.... we do use the shampoo/conditioner up but I have a LOT of the lotion since we never use it. Anyone know if there is somewhere that would take it as a donation...? :crazy:

My confession is I always bring the toiletries home.... we do use the shampoo/conditioner up but I have a LOT of the lotion since we never use it. Anyone know if there is somewhere that would take it as a donation...? :crazy:
Check at a homeless shelter. Or a abused women's shelter. Or a local church (they might know of someplace).

The homeless shelters around here typically want cash or in the winter they will take lightly used coats and such. I'll check with a women's shelter though that is a great idea. Hopefully it's not an issue that they aren't sealed tight.

I do not like Castaway Cay. On our next trip I'll be staying on the ship. Too much walking, too hot, don't like the sand. I'll be eating my lunch in the air conditioning at Cabanas. (Phew...feel better now that it's out there)

My people!

36137437350_9780b51c73_o.gif

The homeless shelters around here typically want cash or in the winter they will take lightly used coats and such. I'll check with a women's shelter though that is a great idea. Hopefully it's not an issue that they aren't sealed tight.

I can't speak for all shelters but the women's shelter I volunteer at takes everything, even things not tightly sealed but does ask that things be unused. We mostly rely on donations from stores of products that are near the end of shelf life or have packaging that is broken/damaged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter