DCL/Castaway Cay merchandise

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
anyone want to share pics of DCL or Castaway Cay merchandise. Getting excited to see what I may want to purchase on our upcoming Bahamas cruise .

anyone want to share pics of DCL or Castaway Cay merchandise. Getting excited to see what I may want to purchase on our upcoming Bahamas cruise .

Oh man! I'm so bad. I just got off the Fantasy and didn't even think to take any pix of the merchandise.... :sad2: I meant to take lots of pix of everything, but was having such a great time, it almost never entered my mind. I was hoping for a Dooney & Bourke DCL 20th anniversary handbag, which I got.... sort of.... They had a dark blue background purse with a pattern I have seen before on a white background. The guy in the store told me that WAS the 20th anniversary bag. (??) I liked it, so I did get it. :cutie: But I was very surprised at the very small amount of 20th anniversary merchandise there was.

Hope someone with recent pix can help ya out soon! :sunny:

Oh man! I'm so bad. I just got off the Fantasy and didn't even think to take any pix of the merchandise.... :sad2: I meant to take lots of pix of everything, but was having such a great time, it almost never entered my mind. I was hoping for a Dooney & Bourke DCL 20th anniversary handbag, which I got.... sort of.... They had a dark blue background purse with a pattern I have seen before on a white background. The guy in the store told me that WAS the 20th anniversary bag. (??) I liked it, so I did get it. :cutie: But I was very surprised at the very small amount of 20th anniversary merchandise there was.

Funny story, in April 2016, I wanted to grab a DB bag for my wife as a surprise for our anniversary. I asked my inlaws to pick it up for me as there were not going to be on the second leg of the B2B cruise. Well ..... They forgot. And by the time I found that out, they didn't have any more of the design in the size my wife wanted. They said that the design run was ending so it was just available stock. So I chalked it up to a fail.
Fast forward to December, and we were at the pop up shop in the Co-OP at Disney Springs. They had it, so I bought it. Then when we cruised in May 2017, they had them in stock again. I don't know what to think about it, other than they probably cycle the designs every year or so to recapture the market without having to pay more merchandising costs.

I had the best luck with YouTube videos. There are bloggers who will go through the shops and just video the whole thing.

We went to two different official shops on Castaway Cay and they had a lot of different things from each other.

Don't have photos with me but on the ship there are some exclusive items you can only get on the ship, same with Castaway Cay. I'll try to post my a photo of my CC shirt that I got

Oh man! I. I was hoping for a Dooney & Bourke DCL 20th anniversary handbag, which I got.... sort of.... They had a dark blue background purse with a pattern I have seen before on a white background. The guy in the store told me that WAS the 20th anniversary bag. (??) I liked it, so I did get it. :cutie: But I was very surprised at the very small amount of 20th anniversary merchandise there was.

Southerngirl528 could you do me a favor post a picture of the Dooney you got. Would love to see it. Thanks

Got off the last trip to Alaska (Sept 3-10). Lucky for me and my budget, Alaska and some Disney standard merchandise were reduced 20%-40%.
B&W Disney tote and backpack 20% off. Blue backpack "with purchase" $19.95. LS Alaska shirt 40% off.

2018-09-09 Wonder Shopping C.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts