DCL and Toy Story 4

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
So, I was just looking at upcoming movies, and discovered that Toy Story 4 is coming out June 21, and our cruise leaves June 22!

I assume they'll be showing TS4 on the ship. Will it be every night? Multiple showings? Do you think they'll be any other TS celebrations?

So, I was just looking at upcoming movies, and discovered that Toy Story 4 is coming out June 21, and our cruise leaves June 22!

I assume they'll be showing TS4 on the ship. Will it be every night? Multiple showings? Do you think they'll be any other TS celebrations?
We are on the same cruise!

Yes, it is a safe assumption that you will be able to see the movie on board.

We were on the cruise this year with Incredibles 2 release the day before the cruise ended. They had permission to show it earlier than midnight of release date. I don't know if it is because it was the last full day of the cruise, but it was also shown in the morning, around noon, and again in the evening. CM told me that when they get a new release, there is a time lock in place so they have not control if they get to show it any earlier than midnight of release date.

Avengers will still be playing on board then as it gets released in May.

Whenever I have been on a cruise that a Disney movie debuted the day before or that day the cruise started, there have been times when they showed the movie that evening or they didn't. Depending on what happens based on what I just said, they would then not show that movie again until the last half of the cruise. These have typically been 6 or 7 night cruises. Either way, you will be able to see it while on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter